Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Contracts, Pricing & Compliance
Requisition ID: 1934180521
Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Contracts, Pricing & Compliance to be located in Irvine, CA to support our Medical Devices business.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Manager, Contracts, Pricing & Compliance is responsible for the management of all facets of contract administration including offer development, pricing administration, contract payment execution and contract performance management for Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) U.S. customer-facing teams, including the development and implementation of policies, procedures and technology necessary to support CSS U.S. customer-facing teams in the accomplishment of commercial goals and objectives. S/he will lead the Contracts & Pricing Committee (CPC) and will have influence on contract strategy and implementation to ensure compliance to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Government (GCC) and other requirements relating to pricing and contract compliance.
S/he will also responsible for leading and handling the Contracts, Pricing and Compliance Department and working closely with Sr. Contracts Manager, Strategic Corporate Group, Corporate Accounts and commercial leaders in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and processes.
• Leads and develops a team providing services and support to the CSS U.S. customer-facing teams on contract administration and contract performance management.
• Responsible for the management of all facets of pricing administration
• Meets with field sales associates, sales management, legal department and others as needed to discuss pricing exceptions / requirements.
• Works with HCS, Corporate Accounts and Contracts to have an accurate Account Roster
• Provides training as needed with respect to contract & pricing compliance and processes.
• Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
• Responsible for ensuring subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition
• Ensures personnel adhere to Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A concentration in Business, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Contracting or related field is preferred.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of dynamic business experience is required.
- A minimum of six (6) years of dynamic experience in Contracting, Supply Chain, Sales & Marketing or Finance Management is required.
- Prior experience in the medical device industry or an FDA regulated industry preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and ability to self-manage in a complex/ time sensitive environment is required.
- Prior people management experience is required.
- Proven ability to oversee associates within a dynamic sales/customer focused environment is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Toolset (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
- Expertise in contracting business processes is required.
- This position requires up to 20% travel.
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)