Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Strategic Customer Intelligence
Requisition ID: 1922190107
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Manager, Strategic Customer Intelligence to support the Strategic Customer Group (SCG). This position is based in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found. The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson provide medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market - from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals.
For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit: http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com/
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Manager, Strategic Customer Intelligence is responsible for generating, integrating and translating market and customer insights that shape Strategic Customer Group decisions and drive organizational action. This position will partner closely with Commercial Excellence colleagues in TA-based business intelligence roles and the Payer/Provider Insights & Analytics (PPIA) team. This position serves as an internal consultant to the SCG leadership team and plays a key role in advising and counseling on the implications of market, customer, and competitive events.
The Manager, Strategic Customer Intelligence will:
- Create & implement comprehensive business intelligence plans (including alerts, timelines, and market simulations) designed to communicate the impact of competitive and environmental insights on SCG strategies and plans. Focus on key business questions and frame business problems into research and intelligence plans.
- Design and execute search strategies for secondary sources and implement intelligence approaches and custom projects to stay abreast of Key Intelligence topics of interest to SCG
- Collect, analyze, archive, and report information by systematically using a variety of internal and external sources to support the intelligence needs of the organization
- Communicate real-time insights of relevant market events and implications for Janssen
- Manage a customized intelligence platform with organized primary and secondary sources to enable Janssen to stay informed of important news and reference resources
- Integrate intelligence insights with analytical and market research insights developed by peers across the Commercial Insights & Strategy and Payer/Provider Insights & Analytics teams and translate these into business impact
- Serve as an internal consultant to the SCG leadership team with a solution-based approach to address key business questions
- Identify and manage partnerships with appropriate supplier partners, clarifying primary and syndicated intelligence needs.
- Stay abreast of emerging healthcare & pharmaceutical industry trends (related to market access and reimbursement) and assess their potential impact on our franchise business strategies
- Be accountable for conducting intelligence and research activities in a compliant and credo-based manner
- A minimum of a BS/BA degree is required
- PharmD or MBA is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant business experience in marketing, finance, analytics, clinical, management consulting or related field is required
- A minimum of 2 years of Pharmaceutical experience is required
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical managed markets syndicated resources (e.g. IQVIA, Symphony Health, MMIT, DRG Managed Markets, Health Strategies Group, etc.) is preferred
- Knowledge of payer and managed market dynamics is preferred
- Knowledge of J&J Business Intelligence and Trade Secret Policy is preferred
- Knowledge of business intelligence approaches and suppliers is preferred
- Ability to organize, integrate, and analyze information sources and draw cohesive conclusions is required
- Ability to influence all levels of the organization and to engage across a broad range of business partners and functions is required
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously is required
- Excellent communication skills (written and presentation) are required
- This position is based in Titusville, NJ and will require up to 20% domestic travel
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)