Johnson & Johnson Careers
Health Technology, Strategic Partner Manager
San Francisco, California
Requisition ID: 1914190115
Johnson & Johnson is the leading health and well-care company in the world, touching over a billion people per day. While our people, brand, scientific and manufacturing expertise, and extensive ecosystem relationships are second to none, our ambitious mission to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity will require bold, innovative applications of technology.
The Health Technology team is a new group based in San Francisco, CA (with presence at the company’s headquarters in New Brunswick, NJ), created to drive strategic adoption of technology across J&J. The team is comprised primarily of experienced operating leaders from successful technology companies (e.g. Google, Dropbox, LinkedIn), and partners with commercial and R&D leaders to identify opportunities to use technology to address health challenges at global scale. The team also develops the strategic and operational plans around those opportunities and executes the applicable product, program, partnership, investment and acquisition needs. Health Tech is comprised of 4 main sub-teams: Strategy & Business Operations, Partnerships & Corporate Development, Software Engineering, and Product.
The Health Technology team is looking to hire a Strategic Partner Manager. In this role, you have the unique opportunity to be responsible for end-to-end execution and operationalization of J&J’s most important technology partnerships. This includes managing and growing our relationships with a diverse set of technology partners, as well as working internally with leadership and cross-functional teams across J&J’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Consumer businesses to develop and execute J&J’s technology partnership strategy. You will be joining a new, nimble team and play a pivotal role in creating better health technology solutions across J&J. Your experience in building impactful and scaled technology partnerships, user-centric focus and cross-functional leadership will help shape health technology solutions that touch billions of lives.
This is a full time position and will be based in San Francisco, CA.
- Build, manage, and grow strong relationships and partnership business plans with key technology partners, in effort to launch and implement partnership programs designed for continued success.
- Represent partners internally (owning partnership relationships and translating partner success requirements and priorities), and J&J externally (with partners’ management teams and at external/industry events).
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams (across Legal, Finance, R&D, Product, Engineering, Marketing and other teams) to resolve key issues and ensure progress across key projects.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key KPIs to internal and external stakeholders, and negotiate and execute new growth and optimization initiatives
- Create scalable programs for onboarding, training, and growing new partners
- Develop a deep industry expertise and present key findings/recommendations to senior management
- Drive strategic partner growth plans and bring new opportunities to the partnership and to J&J.
- 6-8 years of demonstrated success in partner management that resulted in user and revenue growth via partnerships. Experience working with large consumer tech companies preferred.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management and organizational skills, but comfortable with ambiguity and adept at solving problems creatively
- Analytical with the ability to make thoughtful, actionable recommendations under minimal structure, articulate strategic trade-offs and build consensus with senior level internal and external stakeholders
- High capacity for learning quickly, attention to detail, and managing simultaneous projects successfully.
- Collaborative, high energy, and persistent personality, and excellent interpersonal and presentation skills. Comfortable escalating issues and presenting to senior management.
- Passion for health and well care
- Great sense of humor
- Bachelor’s Degree with strong academic record (MBA or other Master’s degree a plus)
- Preferred: both small and large tech company experience, digital health experience
- Some domestic travel will be required
United States-California-San Francisco-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)