Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst, Resource Management
Requisition ID: 1909190107
Supply Chain Data Management (SCDM) is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Resource Management.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position is responsible for executing strategic initiatives within SCDM to build an inspiring culture where employees are fully engaged and well-trained, and teams are optimized to deliver ever-increasing value to J&J, our customers and our patients.
- Facilitate the SCDM Alternate Resource Program, by monitoring, processing, and routing requests and maintaining documentation.
- Facilitate initiation and tracking of active external engagements, including SOWs and Purchase Orders, through eMarketplace and Worksense.
- Build partnerships with both internal leaders and external suppliers by participating in, and sometimes leading, regular status review meetings.
- Craft and maintain documentation including the SCDM Digital Alternate Resource Model playbook.
- Ongoing maintenance of talent and departmental metrics, including SCDM Master Roster of Employees, PO spend, and travel.
- Actively identify and recommend improvements to the resource strategy to streamline processes, align with global or J&J enterprise initiatives or better support SCDM strategic direction.
- Participate in the project portfolio program to assist in identifying capability, talent, and development opportunities and needs.
- Participate in other special projects as required.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in Business Administration, HR, Communications, Information Technology or Supply Chain .
- A minimum of four (4) years of related experience in Supply Chain, Procurement, or Data Management.
- MDM System & Application Knowledge is preferred.
- Strong reporting and data collection skills is required.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills is required.
- Strong communication skills are required
- Proficiency with Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) is required.
- SharePoint experience is preferred.
- This position will be located in Piscataway, NJ and may require up to 10% of travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)