The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST BALTICS
Location: Riga, Tallinn, Vilnius
Contract: full time
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- Develop, lead and execute relevant professional educational events based on local / SE+ / CEE strategy
- Organize and ensure flawless execution of ProfEd events at local and national level to extend the clinical knowledge and surgical skills and accelerate procedural adoption of health care professionals in Baltic countries
- To establish close contact with selected, specified national / local training centers and KOLs
- Collaborate with marketing and business managers to ensure the content of the events
- Provide complete administration of each event and which includes HCC requests preparation and reconciliation, Ariba orders & payments, requests to Lanyon, initiating and maintaining on site agreements, SE/CEE contracting, Lynx invoicing, CVS / MedTech submissions
- Provide analysis and metrics to track success of Prof Ed performance based on Dashboard update and tracking
- Constant self – excellence in anatomy, procedures and products
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Product / procedural knowledge; OR visit when Prof Ed training is happening
- Minimum 2 years of experiences in medical devices area
- Prior experience in organization and leading of Professional education events is an advantage
- Ability to travel locally and internationally (driving license B)
- Fluency in English, Russian would be an advantage, native level of Latvian, Estonian or Lithuanian
- Good computer literacy
- University degree
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Sense of urgency, proactivity, be able to deal challenging and last minutes cases
- Ability to effectively partner with in working environment
- Flexible and having ability to challenge the status quo
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- Work giving a sense of accomplishment in a biggest global MD&D company.
- Opportunities for travelling within the region and outside.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Lithuania, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Latvia
Johnson & Johnson Estonia (8428)