Johnson & Johnson is the world´s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services. The values that guide our decision making are motivated by a culture of caring. Caring for the world ... one person at a time? Inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. The company is operating in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical advices and consumer health care products with 134,000 employees in more than 260 companies around the world. In Germany the Johnson & Johnson GmbH represents the consumer health care business. With a broad portfolio of well-known brands we are in touch with the consumer at every stage of life.
In Consumer Health, based in Neuss, you will work for strong brands such as o.b., Penaten, Listerine and Dolormin. As an employee with us in Neuss, you will make an important contribution to supplying our customers with high-quality products and services.
Your responsibility is leading the execution of digital analytics capabilities firstly in Germany and secondly in the Central European cluster. You will promote state of the art digital data capture and measurement, reporting & forecasting as well as standards and best practices via a balance of technology, people and processes. The scope includes, but is not limited to testing and optimization, web search, display, video, social, social listening, CRM, competitive analysis and benchmarking.
This role reports into the Head of Consumer Business Intelligence, Central Europe (CBI CE), with a dotted line to the Head of Media & Digital, Central Europe.
The Digital Marketing Analyst is a key contributor to driving excellence in performance marketing and to the creation of an analytical business culture through Digital Analytics. You will define our digital KPI framework, conduct continued analysis of digital media with e-commerce in mind and support the optimization of our audience & data strategies to improve performance and scale delivery.
- Create and align a set of key performance indicators for owned and paid digital media to measure performance across the J&J digital ecosystem, including web, search, display, video, social, CRM and ecommerce
- Support the delivery of digital ecosystem data stories to CBI CE, digital team and brand teams by continuous analysis of digital marketing campaigns, providing insight and recommendations for future activity
- Develop and maintain dashboard solutions to drive KPI ownership and performance focus, including automated alerts and reports for individual brand teams
- Leverage insights from core measurement tools incl. marketing mix to shape and drive data-driven analytics in digital marketing
- Analyse the performance of our audience and data strategies and develop recommendations to test & optimize segments
- Support social listening measurement related work
- Work closely with our media agency, e-commerce and internal stakeholders on developing business requirements, quality assurance and auditing activities ensuring that measurement solution is maintained and meeting business needs.
- (Master) Degree in marketing, finance, information technology or other business/analytical discipline preferred
- Ideally 3 -5 years of work experience in digital / data analytics e.g. site, search and testing & optimization
- A “40% scientist, 40% digital marketer and 20% hacker” personality who is driven to translate analytics into action and to collaborate and communicate on different levels
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously with an entrepreneurial mindset, driving momentum on multiple projects and proactively looking for opportunities to use data to improve performance
- Passionate for digital media, e-commerce and well in touch with latest technology trends
- Experience of digital analytics tools required, such as Google Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics and Google Marketing Platform.
- Experience in A/B, multivariate testing and understanding of statistical programming
- Experience with/in social media platform analytics, paid media platforms (DV360, SA360, Trade Desk) and syndicated measurement is preferred, alike voice of consumer, CRM, competitive analysis and benchmarking
- Passion and ability to convert complex analytics into simple themes that are appropriate for non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with data visualization tools; Microsoft Excel, PowerPivot and PowerPoint
- Good time and project management skills, proven ability to prioritize while maintaining highest attention to detail
- Enjoys working in a fast paced & ever-changing environment
- Fluent in German and English
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company credo. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Germany-North Rhine Westphalia-Rhein-Kreis Neuss-
Johnson & Johnson G.m.b.H. (7980)