Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Environment, Health, Safety & Sustainability Engineer for CZ & SK
Contract: full time, Maternity cover contract (min. 2 years)
Do YOU want to be responsible to lead and implement the global EHS&S strategy for the J&J Czech Republic offices? On top of that, would YOU like to work closely with CEE countries to ensure EHSS local and EHSS compliance through Sodexo EHS as a service project?
- Shared responsibility with site’s Business Leader / General Manager for EHS&S performance at the site
- Partner actively with local management to develop and implement a site RODMAP to address EHS&S program deficiencies and ensure EHS&S regulatory compliance.
- Develop EHS strategy & objectives for the site - auditing, analyzing, documenting, and reporting on their implementation and effectiveness to management via regular dashboards & reports.
- Manage EHS&S programs at local offices and multiple sites. Set and monitor goals/objectives, provide adequate coaching/counseling, develop and monitor employee development plans, and provide recommendations.
- Monitor and evaluate EHS&S risks of operations in prevention mode, including change management, ensuring continuous improvement of the EHS&S program to make it leaner and more efficient.
- Lead local EHS&S steering committee in order to provide upper management ongoing consultation pertaining to environmental, health and safety regulations identifying the impacts of changes to regulations on key business objectives.
- Develop and implement EHS&S training & communication strategy for the site, ensuring key risk and regulatory requirements are addressed for appropriate audiences, including new hires.
- Develop, support and facilitate site EHS&S committees/teams to ensure implementation of the EHS&S Safety Culture, EHS&S prevention program, system, risk control and monitoring in efficient way.
- Maintain local EHS&S office and warehouse standards by ensuring site EHS management systems are aligned & maintained consistent with.
- Collaborate with other functions to manage EHS aspects of external manufacturers, suppliers and contractor programs.
- Develop a strong partnership to manage and monitor fleet safety, Facility Management, Engineering and global health programs with local functions.
- Set, deploy a strategy to implement efficient long term EHS&S safety culture program.
- Drive operational excellence in EHS&S risk control and Serious Injury & Illnesses program deployment.
- Lead and implement system and processes for sustainable EHS&S risk assessment, monitoring and control for each applicable EHS&S chapter and specific campaign such as Step Right Campaign.
- Mentor and coach sites partner to engrain EHS&S processes in operation on daily basis.
- Ensure strict alignment on reporting process and EHS&S tool deployment.
- Ensure permanent Compliance level and immediate escalation process in respect of J&J alert and reporting guidelines
- Accountable for EHS&S Safety Culture, system and program deployment to achieve regional, local and sites goals.
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Bachelor degree connected with EHS&S
- Native Czech, Fluent English required
- Certificate according to the Law No. 309/2006 Sb. Required
- Min. 3 years of experience in EHS in local environment required
- Knowledge of EHS&S or connected Scientific Background
- Technical experience in diverse EHS areas and knowledge of local regulations
- Being able to quickly interpret complex regulatory issues and provide recommended course of action
- Being able to lead local EHS professionals and manage additional multi-site EHS resources
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, influence, planning, organizing, project management and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office software programs
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)