Summary of the job:
Promoting products to HCP by 1:1 meeting, presentation and in-service Meeting with clinical and non-clinical stakeholder in order to finalize sales process. In addition to mentoring TMs when required.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for achieving product sales to new and established accounts to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration.
• This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
• Accomplishes targeted sales and increases the market share.
• Serves multiple accounts in a prescribed territory.
• Conducts and implements complex Market Development and Field Marketing activities.
• Makes preplanned sales presentations and demonstrates proper use of products to physicians.
• Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
• Contacts and schedules appointments with potential new customers.
• Promotes and coordinates Professional Education activities extensively to enhance the knowledge of Health care professionals.
• Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions. Identifies customer needs and recommends new products to address them.
• Executes contract and/or tender management activities.
• Targets and manages assigned territory while operating within an assigned budget.
• Coordinates with the logistics team to ensure product availability.
• Executes national, regional and local promotional activities that are designed to advance sales in specific product lines and therapeutic areas.
• Follows up with customers, gives technical and professional support.
• Analyzes and develops sales forecasts for business planning by account and submits to management.
• Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
• Reviews customer orders and product sales and establishes improvement plan.
• Provides feedback on customers, promotional programs, and environmental changes.
• Works with members of the regional sales team to improve product and company performance in the marketplace.
Main performance measures (Performance Goals)
• Sales Target Achievement
• Strategic Thinking
• Outward Looking‐Customer centric
• Business and results driven
• Interdependent partnering ability
• Prudent risk taking
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Self-directed; able to work independently and in a team.
• Adhere to Company’s Code of Conduct
• Report activity of new comers and their progress
Education: Biomedical engineer, Pharmacist, Science & Medicine.
Years of Experience: 5 years experience in Wound Closure business in KSA
Language: English and Arabic
Relocation availability: Covering the remote area.
Leadership Behaviors Required
LIVE OUR CREDO: Demonstrate and inspire the behaviors that reinforce Our Credo.
CONNECT: Develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities.
SHAPE: Drive innovation; anticipate and shape industry and market changes to advance health care globally.
GROW: Drives performance by managing energy and taking ownership for outcomes.
Technical/Functional Skills Required
Team work & Collaboration, Managing Complexity, Decision Making & Influencing capabilities, Leadership skills, sound judgement and flexibility.
Leadership Profile Required
Outward looking-Customer centric
Business and results driven
Interdependent partnering ability
Ability to lead by example
Saudi Arabia-Eastern Province--
Johnson & Johnson Middle East Inc (8605)