Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. Position Title: Medical Science Liaison (MSL)
2. Sector: Janssen
3. Location: Taipei, Taiwan
• Provides scientific, technical and pharmacoeconomic information to company's key customers.
• Initiates and maintains relationships to increase awareness of company's products by designing, developing and delivering effective presentations and by coordinating symposia and continuing education seminars.
[Key Roles & Responsibilities]
• Collects and follows up on unsolicited medical information requests and assisting in the developing novel clinical study ideas.
• Develops and provides clinical information to current and potential key opinion leaders.
• Coordinates continuing educational workshops, seminars and programs for healthcare professionals and scientists.
• Provides analyses of clinical studies to verify information integrity of the company's products.
• Assists with preparation of product presentations for demonstration to thought leaders, medical groups, government agencies and health systems.
• Coordinates policies and procedures for development and provision of medical and technical information relating to the company's drug products for use by customers.
• Delivers medical information to internal/external health sources as directed.
• Assists in creation of educational, promotional and reporting materials for use within the company's departments, specific.
• Ethically gathers scientific, customer, and market information on prelaunch and marketed products as directed
• Comply with integrity and compliance standards
• Execute Risk Management Plan (RMP) in compliance with local health regulations
• Support the plan and management of medical affairs research related activities.
• Budgeting and controlling of medical affairs plans.
• Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Willing to travel
• Previous experience in Medical Affairs or Clinical Operation
• PhD, Pharm D, MD, Pharmacist with MSc degree or other relevant life sciences degrees with a Medical or Clinical focus
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)