Responsible for achieving MD&D product sales to new and established hospital accounts to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions
- Promote products and service within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with partners including distributors and healthcare professionals.
- Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived from products and/or services.
- Implement market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
- Communicate customer feedback on new products and/or modifications to existing products or applications to internal stakeholders including R&D, Operations and Marketing.
- Provides input to sales forecast for business planning
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Must be willing to work long and irregular hours, including weekends
- 1 - 2 years sales experience in selling medical devices preferred
- Proactive in carrying out task and driving sales results
- Ambitious and passionate about building a successful sales career
- Science or Engineering degree preferred
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok-
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)