The Consumer EAME Centre of Excellence (COE) has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance and other functions in over 30 countries across the EAME region. Johnson & Johnson Consumer EAME has sales of around $4 bn and sells approximately 100 different brands.
The EAME Commercial Accounting team is responsible for the accurate input and accounting of manual journals, and for the reporting of the whole Customer Spend Waterfall (CSW) (from gross to net trade sales) of the countries serviced by the COE. This position will be in charge of those activities for certain countries in EAME.
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting of CSW according to Worldwide Procedures.
- Calculation of sales reserves – general and specific.
- Ensure all revenue accounting is accurate, necessary revenue reserves are properly calculated and provided for.
- Management of month-end process, manual journals affecting Gross-to-Net Sales calculation (including sales cut-off), to ensure accurate revenue recognition.
- Proactive business partnering with other COE and local (e.g. Sales, Supply Chain, Finance) colleagues.
- Ensure local revenue business processes are fully understood
- Identify and implement continuous improvement and standardisation of the above processes, as well as facilitate future implementation of new systems and tools to champion further improvements.
- Involvement in selected Receivable processes i.e. ensuring correctness and completeness of Bad debt reserve and analysing Regional (ELC) Trade AR ageing.
- Part or fully qualified accountant or an international qualified accountant equivalent, with financial experience
- In depth knowledge of Business Warehouse SD, COPA & CSW cubes
- Knowledge of SAP G/L accounting (especially commercial accounting)
- Knowledge of other systems used for commercial accounting an advantage
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel
- Fluent English essential.
- Other languages within the region advantageous.
- Strong accounting background
- Experience in providing reporting and analytics to senior management
- Experience in receivables is a plus
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)