Janssen is one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of the Johnson& Johnson family of companies – the largest diversified healthcare group in the world with over 100 years of scientific heritage.
Uniquely positioned and privileged to make a positive difference to the lives of patients and their loved ones, at all stages of life, Janssen employs over 400 dedicated individuals across the UK who are encouraged to help find new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure some of the most complex medical challenges of our time.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Account Manager working within the Dermatology therapy area as part of Janssen's Immunology Business Unit. A Position is available in Merseyside/North Wales due to an internal move to promote Janssen biologic products and act as ambassador for the wider company in order to meet sales targets.
- Using the selling model to promote the product’s clinical attributes/benefits and value propositions to positively influence prescribing behaviours for the company’s products
- Shaping and delivering a blend of customer interactions, to include face-to-face (single call/group meetings), telephone and digital
- Using selling & marketing assets and technologies to deliver in-call excellence
- Recording all customer interactions and information in the iCONNECT system in line with SOP
- Developing and maintaining strong clinical knowledge of therapy area and competitor landscape to enable in-call excellence
- you are able to build valued customer relationships for a mutually satisfying outcome to a sales call.
- Analysing and implement account strategies/plans and data from ICONNECT and other sources to understand the business environment in which the account operates
- Defining and segment target customers to build and deliver a Plan of Action (POA)
- Building networks of relationships to understand the needs and interests of the wider account and to support the territory business planning processes
- Connect & collaborate with cross functional colleagues (MSL, HELM, MEM) to have full understanding of clinical pathways, service delivery, funding flows and policies to:
- Understanding customer challenges and needs
- Identify barriers and opportunities for Janssen products
- Identify partnering opportunities for mutual customer and Janssen benefit;
- Providing regional insights to line manager & CVT
- Maintaining awareness of all other functions that interact with the account to ensure efficient and reciprocal alignment of efforts
- Responding to requests for support from other customer facing teams
- Building mutually satisfying relationships with colleagues in the local & broader business team
- Complete routine administration tasks on time and accurately (e.g. iConnect, TOV, CONCUR/expenses, emails, mileage reports, monthly reports, budget monitor, holiday planner)
- Complete training and proactive self-learning on a timely basis
- Maintain up-to-date product literature, marketing materials e.g. stand panels, SmPCs, iComply and ensure secure destruction and withdrawal of out of date materials
- Attend and implement mentorship to ensure all work is carried out in accordance with the ABPI & HCBI code of Practice
Do you meet the following requirements?
- Previous Pharmaceutical Area management experience.
- Secondary care experience in your current or previous roles.
- You live or are willing to relocate to the territory area of Merseyside, North wales, Shrewsbury and Cheshire.
- You have a full drivers licence
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)