Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational corporation founded in New Jersey in 1886, a world leader in manufacturingof products and devices for surgical and pharmaceutical therapies, as well as in the marketing of pharmaceutical productsconsumption for personal hygiene.
It is organized in three business sectors: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer Goods.Every day more than 120,000 employees work in the 250 Companies of the Johnson & Johnson Family, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are three Group companies, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen SpA (Pharmaceutical Sector)Marketing Company in Cologno M.se (MI); Production site in Borgo San Michele (LT);
- Johnson & Johnson SpA (Consumer Goods Sector)Marketing Company and Production Site in Santa Palomba, Pomezia (RM);
- Johnson & Johnson Medical SpA (Medical Sector)Marketing Company in Pratica di Mare (RM) and Milan.
Johnson & Johnson is today the undisputed point of reference throughout the healthcare world for the marketing of biomedical products and technologies.
For the Pratica di Mare office (Rome) we are looking for a resource for a STAGE at the TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE Department which is responsible for supporting the division in the after-sales phase of electromedical equipment and ensuring its continuous and optimal operation.
The resource will support the tutor in the following activities:
- Support for the administrative management of external, clinical and non-clinical customers (nurses, clinical engineers, maintenance managers, department managers) and internal departments (sales force, customer service, tender office)
- Support the management of intervention calls on problems and consequent analysis of technical problems
- Processing of service reports
- Preparation of intervention estimates
- Logistics management to and from the Technical Assistance service
- Degree in Engineering (Biomedical, Mechanics, Electronics)
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
The internship will last 6 months.There will be a monthly reimbursement of expenses, the use of the canteen and sports facilities of the venue.
Italy-Lazio-Pratica Di Mare-
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)