Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Head for China Professional Education Solutions to be based in Shanghai, China.
Johnson & Johnson Vision China China is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses.
· Building and developing the professional education capability to drive “peer-to-peer” behavior change to provide competitive advantage for JJVC, through the development and implementation of JJV Global Professional Education strategies and a regional delivery model, ensuring customers in China have a willingness and strong capability to demonstrate and advocate for the JJVC innovation, products and technology solutions
· Drive China professional development and advocacy through board-based partnership (e.g., top accounts, KOLs, top schools, institutions, associations)
· Ensuring the implementation of applicable assets (including digital assets and platforms) from Global Franchise Development to enable the competitive Vision Care Professional Education strategies and achieve differentiated delivery for a competitive advantage / positive impact
· Ensuring compliance to the ECP Professional Operations policy, processes, and procedures and support the implementation and personnel training of the ECP Professional Relationship Operations eco-system for China.
· Develop vision, mission, goals and China Professional Education teams, in alignment with Commercial strategies for the Vision Care (contact lens innovation and portfolio) businesses.
· Lead recruitment, on-boarding, training/development and succession planning, as well as foster a high-performance environment and culture of collaboration and innovation.
· Manages interface with the Commercial leaders for Vision Care, ensure synergy of Professional Education strategy with company strategy
· Enable strong collaboration with cross-functional teams and leveraging global and reginal resources.
· Execution of critical Global Professional Education projects, regional innovative technology go-lives, eco-systems deployment and lead oversight of regional compliance.
· Develops analytical models and direct the management of the investment.
· Works with technology leaders to create and maintain industry leading technology capabilities.
· Leadership responsibility for assuring necessary tools, policies and procedures are developed and integrated to support and comply with all legal, regulatory and HCC policies.
· Provide professional input to Copy clearance of JJVC materials.
· Provide support in medical related consumer complains handling.
· Creates and executes tactical plans in the following key areas: promotional programming, advisory boards, franchise partnerships, grant processing and operations, health care community and field based clinical/medical education. At this level, the position has a direct contribution to the development of business and/or functional strategies and typically, responsibility for managing multiple teams of professionals. Leads the development of clear and concise written briefs to medical education agencies including scope, budget, background and objectives of each project. Ensures the development and preparation of materials for use in external educational meetings. Manages plans for external educational meetings with additional involvement of external medical education and logistics agencies. Leads communications with key stakeholders. Partners with sales and marketing during the business planning cycle to identify tactical medical education plans. Partners with clinical science, medical, and medical communication groups as appropriate to execute tactical plans. Leads the development of future medical education initiatives. Maintains complete understanding of guidelines related to clinical/medical education.
· Medical Bachelor’s degree required. Optometry or Ophthalmology preferred. Master’s degree and above preferred.
· A minimum of 15 years of relevant business/industry experience is required
· 10 years of professional education / professional marketing is required
· Proven ability to influence and partner with diverse multi-functional teams
· Strong business and financial acumen
· Fluency in both English and Mandarin
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (Shanghai) Limited (7053)