· The Senior HCC Specialist will assist Sr. HCC manager to effectively prevents and/or detects violations of law, regulations, policies, or the Code of Conduct in respective partnering franchises and/or departments:
· Ensure business activities with HCPs/government officials are planned in consistence with applicable HCC policies and procedures by assisting HCC Business Partner to review and/or pre-approving all those activities.
· Act as a consultant to provide day-to-day guidance & advice to covered employee and deliver training and communications under supervision of Sr. HCC manager.
· Conduct periodical data analytics and develop dashboards to identify risks using advanced analytic tools.
· Support Sr. HCC manager to manage sensitive issues, incl. coordination of investigations, analytics of sensitive issues, preparation of compliance committee meetings, etc.
· Work with cross function stakeholders to oversee current local compliance initiatives and programs.
· Other duties assigned by Sr. HCC manager.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
· BA/BS, advanced degree or equivalent preferred
· Finance / IT degree preferred
· Minimum of 4 years experiences
· Knowledge of the J&J HCBI Guide, FCPA and related regulations is a plus
· Experience in accounting/consulting firm or compliance related area is a plus
SKILLS and ABILITIES:
· Demonstrate strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
· Highly self-motivated and good team worker
· Experienced user of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PPT)
· Experienced in Tableau tool is a plus
· Breadth of experience in all areas of:
o Data analytics
o Testing and monitoring
o Project management
o Internal audit
o Risk control
· Independent and objective thinker
· Manage conflicts in an open and constructive manner
· Fluent in English (reading, writing, verbal)
· High level of integrity with good ethical core values
· Ability to make and stand by difficult decisions
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)