‘Changing the world one person at a time' inspires and unites the people at Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – we provide innovative ideas, products, and services to ensure progress in people’s health and well-being.
The employees of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies work with partners in healthcare to change the lives of over a billion people every day, all over the world.
Currently we are recruiting a Strategic Account Manager (SAM Netherlands). In this role you’ll be partly responsible for the overall sales of Janssen Benelux and you are responsible to embed a clear Account Management platform within Janssen Benelux, drive the set-up, execution and monitoring of Account Management plans for Strategic & Alliance accounts, in relationship with Janssen Benelux 3-year priorities. Finally the SAM is responsible for the execution of mature care optimization projects to improve patients outcome at the intersection of the needs of strategic account & Janssen Benelux commercial objectives.
You will provide cross-TA added value propositions including VBHC. set- up relationships with the management board/executive management, physicians / department heads, pharmacists / buyers of strategic accounts (hospitals) to build, deepen and maintain. You will set up co-creation partnerships with them to optimize the "Patient Journey" to achieve a better Patient Outcome and also be responsible for mapping and setting up partnerships with the Non-Clinical Stakeholder organizations.
The Strategic Account Manager is obliged to work in accordance with the strict laws and regulations imposed by the local government and the Johnson & Johnson organization.
- Become a trusted partner and establish long-term relationships with our strategic accounts and non-clinical customers to realize our overall Janssen One Benelux ambition of improving the healthcare of the patients.
- Focus on patient outcome through optimization of the patient journey.
- Co-create strategic long-term access initiatives at account level in full alignment with BU strategy to ensure future access of our brands by understanding our accounts and bring added value
- Develop Strategic Account Management plans with all the internal relevant partners:
- Co-development of account strategy / sales plan per strategic account for the entire (relevant) product portfolio and related patient paths, in line with BU brand plans, Alliance mgt (Campus), Strategic Account Strategy, Health Care Policy & Access and in collaboration with sales and medical, including in consultation with the ASM/ MTAL
- Continue mapping of network formation (loco & sub-regional), new DMUs, their strategic and tactical approach on which SAM aims can fine tuned and adjust plans in consultation with other internal stakeholders.
- Implementing VBHC / Strat.Partnership projects, in collaboration with, among others, Board members, HEMAR, BUM , Customer Facing, PMO , GCO & R&D Beerse / Leiden.
- Contribute to the BU strategy
- Responding structurally to identified opportunities at customers (mainly in terms of added value and the economic level) and linking these back to the SPOC-SAM of a TA that resides in the BU . He/she must do this for the sake of the total accounts and be able to guarantee a proposition in the total BU strategy
- Relationship Management Strategic Accounts (hospitals, university representatives and Non-Clinical Stakeholder organizations ): the board / management, management, DMU doctors, pharmacists / buyers
- Building and maintaining relationships with the management of Strategic Accounts for the entire relevant product portfolio & disease area
- Developing programs / projects / Best Practice sharing opportunities including meetings with the afore mentioned stakeholders in the hospitals to realize the strategic account objectives
- Fulfilling a central point of contact for these stakeholders and maintaining relationships with them; Set up service-oriented, among other things by being accessible and answering questions quickly.
- Perform marketing and sales tactics on behalf of BU and / or cross-TA (may be mid & long term) and as formulated by BU, as far as related to the Strategic Accounts strategy & the overall insights of the accounts
- Recording, knowledge development & analysis
- Recording customer contacts and other relevant information in the context of the strategic account plan in Microsoft Teams, iConnect, or other tools.
- Identify the key decision makers and the decision model in every hospital and future loco-regional network
- Qualitative analysis of the key decision makers
- In collaboration with HEMAR, External Affairs and Healthcare policy and access : following and recognizing economic and political trends that can influence the strategic accounts and adjusting our Value Propositions accordingly. This applies in particular to developments in the funding structure of hospitals and the reimbursement schemes for medicines
- Follow-up of the above trends and other changes and decisions in the market and in the hospital environment with a focus on development
- Participate in relevant meetings and explore opportunities for cooperation for the important Non Clinical stakeholders (strategic hospital and organizations)
- Continuously ensuring that you have up-to-date knowledge of all brands that fall within the responsibility
- Internal cooperation and information exchange
- Collaborate internally and exchange information with customer-facing team (including Customer Service), BU team members, HEMAR, External affairs, Health care policy and access, Finance, Medical, Legal, PMO, Board members & Alliance Mgt
- Coordinating stakeholders to be visited with colleagues within the regional customer facing team and Alliance Mgt
- Spend 40 % of time on customer-facing activities, such as customer visits & building contacts with internal, relevant stakeholders
- min. 10 years of experience in a commercial field service position
- general and in-depth knowledge of the funding structure hospitals, their developments and in particular the reimbursement schemes for medicines. This knowledge applies specifically to the Netherlands.
- partnerships for strategic J&J with strategic hospitals. The introduction to legal, tax and financial domains is very welcome, but also broader knowledge of market dynamics, changes in care pathways, quality requirements within strategic hospitals.
- Teamworker: involve others in the work and be able to work efficiently, result-oriented in a matrix structure. Project-based approach and experience is certainly an added value here
- Independent being able to work and taking ownership. Stress resistance
- Being able to think and work in a solution-oriented way
- Organizational skills (planning & implementation) and "Leadership without Authority"
- Leadership where integrity and credo values are compliant
Janssen-Cilag Netherlands (8345)