Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
ETHICON Sarl, Neuchâtel is responsible for the production of implants for the treatment of female incontinence and bio-resorption products to stop bleeding during surgical procedures.
For our production site, we are looking for a highly committed:
Staff Project Engineer based in Neuchâtel
The Project Engineer is the primary Engineering point of contact leading projects to support the Medical Device manufacturing activities of Neuchâtel Site. The current Medical Device dynamics are driving the whole business into multiple transformational projects to continue delivering excellence to our patients all over the world.
Collaborating with a diverse team of production associates, quality technicians and engineers, planers and maintenance associates, The Staff Project Engineer is responsible for shaping and delivering new solutions to the business. In close partnership with other departments and international colleagues, he/she fixes safety, quality or equipment performance issues, leads and implement improvements or delivers innovation to the factory floor.
- Support global transformative projects linked to new EU medical device regulation (MDR).
- Support new equipment and technology validation and implementation on the production floor to operate efficiently, reliably, and within compliance standards.
- Provide mentorship and insight to Engineering team regarding project management and engineering solutions.
- Follow-ups and assures appropriate closure of any GMP issues from internal or regulatory observations.
- University/Bachelor’s Engineering Degree or Equivalent.
- Strong Experience in the Medical Device industry or equivalent.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with the ability to understand and communicate complex/technical concepts clearly and concisely.
- Prior experience coaching and mentoring other engineers or project core team members is required.
- Experience in identifying user needs (VOC), material selection, ability to verify and validate design concepts, and understand design failure modes is required. Deep understanding of validation concepts in equipment and/or software.
- Experience in defining project needs, resource allocation, developing project timelines, and managing budgetary constraints.
- Ability to perform duties in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Fluent in English / French Is an asset.
- Strong contribution and alignment to Johnson & Johnson CREDO and other company directives.
- Green or Black belt certified (is preferred).
- Flexibility to travel (25%).
If you want to be a change agent in a challenging environment and shape the future quality organization, please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
ETHICON Women's Health & Urology Sarl (8566)