Providing general accounting and administrative support to the finance department.
Maintaining journals or subsidiary ledgers on the accounting system and balances and reconciles accounts.
Processing expense reports and ensures payments are made. Generates and distributes routine financial reports.
Assisting with investigations into account reconciliation problems.
Creating routine accounting documentation such as memos and cover letters.
Maintaining index of tax and accounting references and distributes to department.
Uses bank statements and supporting documentation to perform monthly bank reconciliation.
Inventory invoice processing
Intercompany FGIT account analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or finance-related course
- At least 0 to 1 year of accounting-related experience (AP/AR/GA)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to adapt to needs of diverse cultures and business disciplines
- Ability to prioritize own workload
- Displays ownership of tasks and deliverables, coupled with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and timetables
- Ability to work and communicate with management on resolutions of issues or decision making
- Excellent data entry and processing skills - eye for detail and accuracy
- Willing to work on weekends and Philippine holidays (as needed)
- Willing to work on graveyard shifts
- Willing to be assigned in Parañaque City, Metro Manila
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) a plus but not a requirement
- Intercompany accounting experience
- Experience in a shared services center of a multinational corporation an advantage but not a requirement
- Experience with SAP or other ERPs an advantage
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ