Johnson & Johnson Global Services is hiring for a Requisition-to-Pay Associate, located in Manila, Philippines.
The Requisition-to-Pay (R2P) Associate will be responsible for being the “single point of contact” (SPOC) for interactions between the requestors and business partners, sourcing specialists, contract champions (as needed, as referred by Sourcing) and Accounts Payable or R2P Specialists (as needed) ensuring a positive and compliant end user experience.
The R2P Associate will primarily be responsible in providing general assistance with no touch transactions – i.e. basic navigation guidance/help and more detailed assistance for low and high touch transactions - i.e. requisition creation, PO creation, receiving, PO closure and status updates.
- The R2P Associate may be assigned to one or more categories and may be rotated to other categories as a back-up for other R2P Associates. The R2P Associate would also be responsible for ensuring a seamless experience for the requestor/business partner when using the sourcing and contracting services by coordinating the process/interactions with the associates in sourcing and contracting.
- The R2P associate is also responsible for ensuring compliance to the defined processes when engaging with the various end users (requestor, business partner, GS or BU Sourcing and other fellow associates).
- Lastly, the R2P associate may have the primary responsibility for requesting for maintenance of new or changes to the supplier data in concert with its use within the source-to-settle process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Logistics, Engineering or related field is required
- 1-3 years of work experience in Procurement; fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Experience in shared services center of a multinational corporation
- Knowledge of procurement processes (requisitioning, PO, invoicing)
- Experience in interacting with customer (customer service experience)
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ