Johnson & Johnson Medical Asia-Pacific is recruiting for a Manager, Quality Systems – Medical Devices, APAC, located in Singapore.
This role will provide critical support for the establishment and maintenance of Asia-Pacific’s (JJM AP) overall business quality management framework and quality system. This will be achieved through establishing preventive and corrective actions to mitigate potential or actual non-compliance risks, ensuring compliance to attain world-class operational/customer-focused capabilities, product safety and regulatory compliance.
- Work with the Director, Quality Systems and APAC Quality community, ensuring a proactive approach to quality assurance and quality systems.
- Assist with the development of appropriate strategic and process performance measures and targets.
- Use knowledge from MD and J&J Quality & Compliance groups to transfer J&J quality tools and programs.
- Support engagement of Commercial Leadership to ensure recognition of their quality responsibilities and to provide robust Quality Systems in APAC.
- Support the Regional DePuySynthes Service Centre to deploy and improve their Quality Systems.
- Demonstrate a high level of cross-cultural sensitivity, understanding of market product needs from consumer / affordability perspectives, including local market promotion / marketing compliance.
- Engage all company employees in quality initiatives, through interactive project mentoring/consulting and change management strategies.
Bachelors or Master’s degree in Science, Biosciences or Engineering or equivalent field.
Experience and Skills:
- Relevant experience in the healthcare, medical device or pharmaceutical industries.
- Quality & Compliance professional with at least 6 years of meaningful experience.
- Experience with project management methodologies.
- Confirmed experience with ISO13485 or equivalent quality standards program.
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver excellent results.
- Black belt or related experience in Six Sigma, Design Excellence, Lean Thinking, FPX project management process and Performance Dashboards.
- Change management models, methods and techniques.
- Process Excellence experience in diversified business areas.
- At least 5 years in Quality leadership roles.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)