J&J - Project manager SKIN HEALTH
Your job alert was successfully created.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading projects on the company priority list including new product developments and support for marketed product initiatives for Non-OTC categories across EMEA. This role will lead cross-functional teams to successfully launch products starting from project definition through to introduction into the market. The Project Manager is responsible for achieving the targets set during project definition and is accountable for managing risks, timelines, ensuring processes are followed and managing project communication and escalation.
Bachelors in Physical Sciences, Engineering, Business & Marketing, or appropriate related field
- 2+ years’ experience in related field
- 2+ years’ experience managing cross-functional expertise (R&D, Franchise Marketing, Packaging development, Procurement). Product knowledge is a must have.
- 5 years of Project Management experience
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Experience with leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of team dynamics
- Broad business acumen with knowledge of project related finance
- Knowledge of planning and organization
- Experience with new product development processes
- Project Management Professional (PPM) a plus
- Masters Degree in technical or management field a plus
- Highly effective knowledge of organizational & business acumen.
- The program will a high level of visibility with upper management / boards, and therefore requires good skills in rhetoric, presentation and cross functional stakeholder management
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Italy-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)-
Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Greece
Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. (7170)