Johnson& Johnson (Thailand)
Senior Finance Manager, Hospital
Overall purpose of job:
The Finance Manager is a key business partner to the Hospital Team, providing financial leadership to the growth and profitability initiatives of the respective channel. In addition, this role assures compliant practices and process efficiency in the Channel.
The position works closely with Medical Devices Commercial Team, Selling & Marketing and Supply Chain. Apart from close relationships with commercial colleagues in respective Channel, he/she will also be required to have strong relationship within BU Finance, CFC/GFS, BS COE, SC Finance as well as respective sector’s Regional Finance. This role is expected to have high engagement in cross functional projects
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Drive business financial performance. Play a key role in tracking and shaping the business performance towards financial commitments.
- Explore and drive for profitability improvement initiatives e.g. pricing and profitability, cost effectiveness
Strategic / Business Planning & Financial forecasting and reporting:
- Partner with Commercial colleagues for annual business planning
- Perform financial forecasting exercise in providing accurate financial forecast with risks and opportunities are clearly identified.
- Ensure timely and accurately reporting to Global / Regional planning systems.
- Improve current planning processes in driving better accuracy, efficiency & simplicity
Finance efficiency improvement:
- Provide perspective to BS COE of area of improvements where it helps enhance Channel Finance in playing its roles more effectively.
- Regularly exchange constructive feedback with CFC/GFS for opportunities in driving more efficiency of Finance supports.
- Challenge the current process in the Channel and always look for opportunities in reducing complexity.
- Support Regional/Global initiatives in driving more effectiveness and efficiency of Finance function.
- Ensure awareness of compliance requirements in the Commercial Team.
- Keep SOPs updated and are fully adhered. Timely remediate any anticipated control concern.
- Bachelor of Finance with 3-5 years of experience in business partnering Finance roles.
- MBA / Professional certification (e.g. ACCA/CA/CPA/CMA) will be a plus.
- Strong communication, presentation and inter-personal skills.
Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Ltd. (8585)