- Job Description
- Responsible for execution and processing of accounting for assigned accounts – including long-term assets and leases, vendor payments and accruals, balance sheet reconciliations, monthly and quarterly end closing, journal entry postings, etc.
- Perform (by self or leading staff contractor) all assigned accounting work in line with compliance and audit guidelines, in a timely manner. Escalate issues to supervisor and/or management, when necessary, to avoid delays in processing close responsibilities.
- Co-work with colleagues and other finance teams for financial closing and reporting of the company
- Support the external/internal audit handling
- Support finance senior manager addressing new transactions and issues
- Be engaged in process improvements, re-designing and implementation of new processes, including new system implementations
- Build positive business relationships and network with stakeholders
- Manage staff accountants for team buildings and development
- Has a strong sense of accountability/responsibility.
- Challenges status-quo, look for opportunities of improvement.
- Has a strong interests in continuous improvements and driving changes.
- Self-motivated, energetic and keen to learn new skillsets.
- Proactive communicator, able to have strong partnership with stakeholders.
- Team-oriented, passionate to contribute to the team.
- Has a high interest in working in a globally operating company
- Has a strong application system and/or database skillsets (i.e., ERP)
<Experiences and Skills >
- More than 7 years working experience in accounting and closing reporting (US-GAAP preferred).
- Have 1-4 experience of using SAP. Strong SAP knowledge as a Finance user is preferred.
- Experience in other systems (OBIC, C-Port) is highly preferable
- Experience in system implementation is highly preferable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Fluent in Japanese, English at business level is preferable.
- Finance degree/certification preferably with CPA
- Experience in audit firm or global company(ies)
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)