Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Business Technology Leader for a large and rapidly growing Healthcare business across our South East Asia Markets for all Johnson and Johnson Sectors, this is a key Technology Leadership role for a large healthcare market which is undergoing rapid technological transformation and disruption, across all parts of the business value chain. From RnD and Manufacturing through to patient/ consumer journeys, channel evolution, the emergence of “data” as key source of competitive advantage in healthcare, and the adoption of AGILE and Design thinking as new ways of working.
This position is a key member of the JnJ South East Asia Management Team with a core objective of helping business leaders leverage Technology, Data and AGILE strategically and effectively, helping to ensure achievement of all future growth aspirations.
Additionally, there is core accountability for developing a strong business focused team of Technology professionals across all relevant Technology domains in the Healthcare business, Supply Chain, Commercial, Digital, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Compliance.
This is a very strategic role for our business and requires a strong ability to shape business Strategy, and connect internally and externally, to ensure greater leverage of technology, data and AGILE methodologies across our business. Along with accountability for executing and delivering these successfully, whilst working within a matrixed operating model
This position reports to the Consumer Healthcare Business Technology Leader/ CIO for ASPAC
- Effective Senior Level Leadership with Business and Technology Leaders, including Country Managing Director, Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Technology Shared Service leaders. Ensure strategic, progressive and relevant Technology thought leadership is considered and embedded in the overall needs of the business. Make a direct contribution to the development of business and functional strategies
- Driving significant commercial/ functional transformation agenda across a region/market which is pivotal to business performance and growth, via new ways of working using AGILE/ LEAN/ Design Thinking
- Leading discussion of conflict among sector technology solution and defining clear technology strategy for JnJ South East Asian markets
- Accelerating organization development to JJT new operating model
- People leadership, talent development, team motivation and engagement of multiple Technology teams. A key responsibility is to continue developing business focused Technology talent to support the growth and grasp the Technology related opportunities, ensuring all the appropriate levels of the business are receiving the required and needed Technology support and Technology perspectives
- Close partnership with business functions to develop strategic Technology and IT enabled business capability roadmaps, inclusive of strong portfolio leadership and portfolio governance. A key responsibility will be to work closely with the business teams and business leadership to understand the needs and opportunities, and to help the organization realize these through Technology enablement and business process improvement via AGILE, LEAN and Design thinking
- Work with business leaders and be responsible for championing and leading the business case development, planning and execution of enabled business capability improvements. This includes responsibility for Leading highly complex major business initiatives
- Ensure alignment of the business needs and direction with that of the Enterprise Technology function
- Serve as a member of the Asia Pacific Regional Business Technology leadership team, ensuring the needs, challenges and opportunities of our South East Asia Markets are effectively prioritized within the global and regional Technology organizations
- Overall end to end ownership for Technology Services to the Business leaders in One JnJ South East Asia
- Effective budget management, ownership and control
REQUIREMENTS & DEMONSTRATED STRENGTHS:
- Bachelors / Undergraduate Technology degree or equivalent.
- 15+ years of Technology work experience in a like industry and +8 years of people development and management
- Post graduate degree in a related field or MBA would be an advantage.
- Cross-cultural experience in ASPAC would be an advantage.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and energized by change agenda
- Strong facilitation, collaboration & influencing skills; ability to form relationships at all levels in the organization and interact effectively across the regional and global organization
- Able to effectively understand and translate commercial strategies and priorities into actionable plans
- Worked in a matrix environment and thrived on it. This includes working in and with complexity, ambiguity, influencing without authority
- Execution oriented with a strong bent for numbers/analytics and Project Management skills
- Experience with Agile, LEAN, Design thinking methodologies
- Show courage to advocate his/her personal and Technology organizations point of view and Shape business/ technology direction and strategy
- Commitment to fostering and modeling the principles of diversity and inclusion
- Healthy learning interest, curious, innovative. Finds opportunities for healthy dissatisfaction, always thinking of how to improve
- Versatile and aspires towards broader and higher impact roles, with great integrity and a high work ethic
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)