Johnson & Johnson IT Finance is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst position, located in Beerse, Belgium (30 minutes from Antwerp).
In this role you will be a member of the EMEA IT finance team, covering the controlling activities for the EMEA TS (IT Technical Services Organization). You’ll have the opportunity to work in a Global environment with a cross country/region and cross-sector reach.
What’s in it for you?
- Interesting and multifaceted job with the opportunity to work in a corporate, project-focused and capital intensive environment.
- Located on the Beerse campus with 4000+ employees, 200+ finance professionals, all sectors and all Pharm groups, from early discovery to sales & marketing. An outstanding and inspiring environment.
- Partner with Senior Leaders from the TS EMEA LT to build and run budgets and develop saving strategies
- Understanding of IT strategy and global shared service organization
- Opportunity to build a strong personal network within the region and with corporate
- Understanding of the global structure of J&J through working with multiple countries and all sectors (consumer, Medical and Pharm)
- Develop your skills through our continuous training and talent management
- Competitive compensation
Budgeting & Reporting
- Preparation of budget for operating expenses, capital expenditure, and headcount
- Ad hoc data collection/analysis
- Monthly closing activities
- Provide support to regional leadership for all financial aspects
- Provide accurate, timely, and meaningful financial analysis to influence business decisions
- Challenge business assumptions, help to develop alternative scenarios and educate business partners on financial issues, concepts, and ownership.
- Financial support for global/regional projects
- Ensure financial compliance.
- Active engagement with global finance team and ensure regional needs are understood and incorporated
- Bring forward and implement improvements
- Support/lead ad hoc projects
Minimum Bachelors in Business Administration, Economics or Accounting
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in the area
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proficient in English
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative and continuously looking for improvements in execution and results
- The ability to work pro-actively, independently and in a team across geographic boundaries
Note: submit your CV in English language
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously. As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth. Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)