Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
HR Administration Specialist with German
Contract: Full-time, fix-term
We are working with the latest in technology in order to that’s change the trajectory of human health. Join us and help us improve the health across the world, every day.
We are currently looking for a new German-speaking colleague to provide support to the Swiss team of HR Administrators. In this role, you will look after the whole employee life cycle from the HR Administration's point of view.
Does it sound like YOU? Keep reading what will be your daily responsibilities!
Your Responsibilities & Your Impact:
- Employee data changes and business structure updates
- Year-end and year-round compensation processing and communications
- Coordination of employee on-boarding and off-boarding
- Administration of absence requests and return to work process
- Benefits enrollment support, invoice processing
- Researching policy inquiries as required
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Proficient in German and English
- 1 year of experience in HR in an international environment
- Experience with HR systems is a huge advantage
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, and a 'Can-Do'-attitude
- Strong organizational skills and a phenomenal eye for detail
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A meaningful and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- We want you to be happy and that's why we are offering a healthy and balanced work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)