At Mentor Medical Systems B.V. Leiden we are looking for an additional colleague to strengthen our Environment, Safety, Health & Sustainability (EHS&S) team. We are looking for an EHS&S engineer who likes to interact with people, sees problems as opportunities and gets energized by improving EHSS processes to ensure that the EHSS risks within the organization maintain controlled. If you feel you get energy from EHS&S and are ready for a new challenge, then here is your chance.
EHS&S at Mentor Medical Systems B.V., Leiden
The EHS&S Department at Mentor Medical Systems B.V. leads the implementation of the J&J World Wide EHS&S and ISO14001.2015 Management System standards. Close collaboration with the J&J EHSS organization in the Netherlands is fundamental. You have a strong relationship with site-management, local EHSS lead and Management System Standards Owners / Subject Matter Experts.
Your tasks and responsibilities in this department/team are
- Expert in Occupational Safety and Hygiene subjects like but not limited to ergonomics, exposure to chemicals, emergency response, ATEX and machine safety.
- Manage / perform EHS&S risk assessments.
- Lead and / or support the implementation of J&J EHS&S Standards
- Coach / lead teams of local EHSS leads and J&J EHS&S Standards Owners / SME’s
- Perform EHS&S assessments within change projects
- Lead incident investigations
- Lead and / or support in- and external audits and inspections (ISO 14001.2015, J&J EHS&S Comprehensive Audits, governmental agencies)
- Execute internal EHSS audits
- Give EHS&S training on EHS&S related topics
- Develop and/or improve EHSS processes and practices
- Bachelor or comparable level (chemical, mechanical, electrical)
- At least 5 years experience in the field or EHS&S (lab, R&D, chemical and/or biological environment)
- Additional course Safety Manager level 3 (“HVK”) and / or Industrial Hygiene (“AH”) or comparable
- Fluent Dutch and English
- Experience with ISO14001
Mentor Medical Systems, B.V. (8808)