This position plays a vital role as the driving advocate of the emerging new connected commerce business model in Malaysia to build, scale and accelerate Johnson & Johnson Vision Care business as a customer-centric focus company as well as support in driving the ACUVUE® brand experience across various channels & platforms with a closed loop experience for all ACUVUE® consumers.
- Co-create & develop digital consumer programs/initiatives in the emerging of connected commerce space ensuring that the programs provide a great experience that builds & grows ACUVUE® contact lens category, acquisition of new ACUVUE® wearers, consumers’ loyalty for our business partners i.e Eye Care Professionals (ECPs) as well as achieving the best purchasing experience for consumers.
- Front the partnership management with online platform partners in ensuring an integrated ACUVUE® experience is developed & supported effectively. Be responsible of connected commerce properties performance.
- Support the end to end implementation of CRM initiative to drive membership recruitment, engagement and active participation based on the consumer value proposition and brand experience we set to achieve.
- Lead, design and set up end to end business processes, communication & promotional programs together all relevant internal (Sales, Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing, IT) & external stakeholders (ECPs, vendors, suppliers) to adopt, execute & adhere to.
- Create & own data dashboards and analyze reports to track & monitor performance, gain actionable insights and optimize results based on actionable recommendation.
- Lead the local market-controlled test groups to design attractive and relevant communications and content for Eye Care Professionals (ECPs) and consumers.
- Management of budget within key connected commerce and CRM projects.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years experience in category management, product marketing, CRM, e-commerce or associated functions.
- Relevant experience in managing projects from strategy to execution to optimization, strong digital background including O2O (offline to online)
- Sharp analytical skills and ability to use data to drive user journey and experience optimizations
- Has track record of disrupting existing processes in order to champion the voice of customers/consumers.
- Well-versed with analytics platforms such as Salesforce, Google Analytics, Tableau etc. is a plus.
- Familiar with digital marketing metrics such as CPC, CPI, CPM, CPA, CPI
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong issue-based problem-solving skills, yet agile and adaptable to changes on-the-go, with resilient and can-do attitude
- Have excellent time management, planning, organizational skills.
- Thrilled by data, digital trends and emerging technologies
- Have great excel skills in organizing numbers and charts to analyze performance and results
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)