Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Contract: full time, unlimited contract
Johnson & Johnson is building University Hiring team – hiring top early talents at universities in Europe. Do you want to become part of this start up project? We are looking for YOU to take care of end to end recruitment for early talent candidates (trainees, graduates) for Johnson & Johnson primarily in Germany, Switzerland and Austria while being based in Prague.
- Working on end to end recruitment process for University hiring – internships, trainee programs or graduate roles
- Participating on all activities connected with University recruitment – promotion of Johnson & Johnson within the university environment – social media etc., posting roles, sourcing for applicants, prescreening, testing, video interviews, as well as offer management
- Business partnering with hiring managers, HR Business Partners etc. on creating staffing plans, developing strategies and implementing agreed action plans
- Building and maintaining positive candidate and hiring managers experience through the whole process
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Previous experience with recruitment at least 1 year
- Fluent German & English (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with social media use – LinkedIn, Facebook etc.
- Ability to drive in ambiguous situations and start up environment
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills
- Project management skills
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)