Johnson & Johnson is the world's most
comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of
nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world
compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics
markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing
- 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨컨슈머(Consumer)
- 포지션: Consumer Care Center Leader
- 근무지: 서울시 용산구
- 근무형태: 정규직 (Regular)
The Korea CCC leader is responsible for delivering outstanding services to J&J consumers. Responsibilities include oversight of Korea business units in association to consumer care as well as the 3rd party vendor. The CCC Leader will ensure Voice of Consumer (VOC) throughout the organization, directly owing the delivery of consumer service across all channels of communication and consumer touch points. In addition, the Consumer Care Leader is responsible for the compliance in contact handling, applying to all legal, regulatory, and J&J internal procedures. The Consumer Care Lead for Korea is responsible for the budget related to CC services (BMEs as well as SG&As). In addition to described tasks for Korea, the CCC Leader is also responsible for Consumer Insights generation process in Korea in close partnership with regional CCC functions, CCC Cluster leads as well as with the local commercial and regional OMV (Office of Marketing Value) team.
Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable laws/regulations, the companies’ policies, procedures and guidelines, this position:
1. Ensure quality and compliance in all action.
2. Own and manage assigned departmental budgets (SG&A and BME)
3. In house call center and Vendor Management
1) Ensure vendor staff working inhouse is trained, informed and is acting compliant regarding processes and products marketed in Korea.
2) Manage vendor and vendor staffs due to staffing, costs, efficacy in line with regional and global vendor strategy
4. Build, develop and maintain relationship with key stakeholders throughout the organization such as Medical, PV, QA, Regulatory, Marketing incl. Digital, Communications, Leadership teams and the regional Office for Marketing Value (OMV)
5. Drive consumer experience improvements.
6. Recommend product, process, policy and procedural changes based on analysis with a focus on improving the consumer experience and streamlining processes
7. Track and report positive/negative signal detection based on consumer contacts – consumer insight- and ensure results are shared with business partners.
8. Provide excellence in digital support & E-Commerce
9. Builds and shapes processes, vendor strategies and technologies that deliver innovative capabilities, maximum efficiencies, and business growth
10. Ensure vendor and vendor staff working inhouse under the scope of responsibility are trained in required procedure for the execution of their role and responsibilities.
11. Represent CCC at inspections and audits in Korea.
12. Ensure product information from key internal business partners are acquired, and consumer care response reflect brand essence and information effectively.
13. Seek out best practices (both internally and externally) and drive change with the goal of ensuring Consumer Care protect brand loyalty, ensure repurchase and position the function as fully integrated strategic asset
14. Participation in cross-functional teams to identify, prioritize and execute service improvements
15. Ensure product information from key internal business partners are acquired, and Consumer Care responses reflect brand essence and information effectively
16. Represents Consumer Care in global projects
17. Supports acquisitions and divestitures
18. Acts as pro-active change manager to drive organizational changes
1. Relevant knowledge and experience: Min. 10 Years of Experience
2. Excellent Verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as English
3. Outstanding customer service mindset
4. Ability to handle complexities
5. Ability to efficiently communicate with stakeholders and business partners across all levels of Global Consumer Healthcare
6. Strong knowledge of Consumer Healthcare Consumer Services
7. Demonstrates strong leadership qualities
8. Proven planning, organization and administration with strong attention to detail
9. Demonstrates outstanding commitment to Quality and Compliance
10. Comprehensive knowledge in data collection and analysis
11. Ability to translate consumer feedback into actionable consumer insights
12. Very good understanding of digital channels and related dynamics
13. High stress resistance
14. Advanced MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)
15. Consumer Intake Systems knowledge preferable
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1905791227W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Korea Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JNJCareersKorea/
- J&J Korea Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/country-recruiter-talent-acquisition-296167147/
“좋아요” & “팔로우” - 존슨앤드존슨 오픈 포지션 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 페이지 통해 만나 보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
ohnson & Johnson Korea Sales & Distribution LLC (7227)