The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognized as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well-being to the next level.
LOGISTIC OPERATIONS SPECIALIST CEE
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Contract: full time
This is a Supply Chain role within x-sector operational department aiming at 3PL management from J&J side. This includes being a link and translator of business needs, customer needs and company objectives into operational, warehousing and distribution activities in alignment with quality, regulatory, HCC, HCBI and EHS&S and trade compliance requirements.
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- Consumer & Pharma responsibility for 3rd party logistics providers and freight forwarders, their operational performance, cost, budget, quality and safety
- Management of stock control in SAP: inbound, storage, reverse logistics, data interface transfer from 3PLs into SAP system and stock reconciliation SAP and WMS. Forecasting volumes and activities level with 3PLs.
- KPI follow up with 3PL & internal reporting. Appropriate actions to be taken once KPIs go below target level
- Escalation and issue management of 3PLs
- Driving innovative solutions in work processes in Warehouse and Transport operation
- Identifying and performing cost improvement/operational excellence/ customer first projects to increase efficiency and deliver the agreed targets
- Maintain high level of partnership of supply chain team with all local and regional organizations
- Participating in & support of commercial contract discussions with 3PLs, transport companies and other external partners
We would love to hear from YOU, if:
- Min. 2 years’ experience in similar position, preferably in FMCG/Pharma environment
- Capability to anticipate problems and find solutions to minimize impact for the business
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Independent in action and decision
- Fluent English, native Czech language
- Proficient in use of MS Excel and ERP systems (SAP is a must)
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic organization while maintaining strong controls and detail to decisions
- Ability to challenge other peoples’ ideas and question status quo
- Ability to de-complex work
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)