As part of Global HR Services, the role of Analyst, Workday Technology Operations will provide support to ASPAC Local & Regional HR Services with regard to the Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) system.
As first escalation point, they will be responsible for analyzing data & system issues and providing them mentorship & solutions, as well as triaging and tracking system change requests.
They will help drive global consistency and compliance in Workday HCM processes, ensuring data accuracy and monitoring observance of global processes.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
Partner closely with Local/Regional HR Services for all Workday questions (functionality, business processes, integrations and mass uploads) and issues. Initiate Global System Issue Management process as needed.
Investigate, analyze & resolve data and business process flow errors. Troubleshoot EIB (mass upload) errors and research new EIB usages.
Determine scope of system issues & change requests (global, regional, local). Provide status updates to HR Services. Advise HR Services on completing the service request form to capture user requirements. Partner with IT & HR Services on refining requirements. Solicit input from all countries on global change requests through the J&J community collaboration tool. Coordinate user testing and provide mentorship on test scenarios and regression testing.
In support of twice yearly Workday HCM releases, help coordinate regression testing with partners and perform global testing, as assigned.
Provide first line support of global system integrations with Taleo (Talent Acquisition), AON Hewitt (Benefits) and JJEDS (Employee Directory). Analyze and resolve integration errors or raise & track integration issue ticket through the ICM process.
Support the global Data Integrity Auditing process. Assist with root-cause analysis, detect patterns and develop risk mitigation action plans.
Handle complex and large data change requests that require deep analysis and system knowledge.
Perform quality control of mass data uploads to ensure compliance and data integrity.
Assist Manager with compiling & analyzing internal operational metrics & SLA performance and preparing dashboards. Based on analysis of data and system issues, develop plans for error mitigation and provide recommendations for process improvements to drive data accuracy and global compliance. Provide support to implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes or improvement programs with Manager.
Other responsibilities to support the Manager include: leading or representing area in projects; developing & delivering training to HR Services on new Workday functionality & mass uploads; acting as content moderator on J&J community collaboration tool; preparing of Workday support related communication materials; developing internal procedures and process documentation.
Develop understanding of Service Center operations and the J&J organization.
Contribute positively to a knowledge-sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant working experiences with issue resolution for knowledge database future reference.
Interact and collaborate with customers, vendors, service providers, and other third parties as applicable in relation to the activities and dependencies of the role.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
Perform special projects and related duties as assigned.
Establish and maintain a confidential and sensitive work environment, focusing on customer service by balancing all customer requests in a professional manner.
Participates in scheduled and ad hoc training to improve performance, process acumen and gain additional knowledge on Workday. Consults Workday Community to educate self and team members.
1. Required Years of Related Experience: 3-5 years
2. Previous experience supporting users of a Human Capital Management (HCM) system is required, combining HR processes and system analysis expertise.
3. Significant analytical and problem solving skills required.
4. Attention to detail & accuracy a must.
5. Proficiency in Excel is required, experience in Access is highly desired.
6. Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English in order to communicate with customers and peers.
7. A sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work under stress, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
8. Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity to compliance-related matters.
9. Demonstrate ability to handle ambiguity and fluid situations, demonstrating a pragmatic approach.
10. Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to optimally work with internal partners and colleagues to give ideas, see opportunities, and contribute positive outcomes.
11. Knowledge of standard business practices and professionalism in a customer service environment are essential.
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ