'Caring for the world, one person at a time...' inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer is recruiting for a part time Regional Consumer Care Analyst Operations EMEA - unlimited, located in Neuss.
The analyst, will have responsibility for supporting operational processes for J&J Consumer Care and vendor operations in EMEA.
This position will support the Regional Manager Operations in driving operational excellence for outsourced and internal contact centers, supporting Europe, Middle East and Africa, focusing on providing outstanding consumer experience and adherence to Quality and Compliance obligations. The Regional Consumer Care Analyst Operations will take ownership of administrative and operational tasks related to the business relationship with the vendor and will remain oversight of CCC operational metrics seeking continuous improvement and efficiency.
- Independent handling of vendor management related administrative and operational tasks, including invoicing, QBR coordination and follow-up, contract management
- Monitoring and evaluating operational metrics and reporting
- Participation in Business Reviews and Calibration Sessions to evaluate operations efficiency, and to provide feedback and mentoring to our Johnson & Johnson vendor partners in strong cooperation with CCC business partners
- Providing regional briefing to vendor and CCC in-house team in cooperation with other CCC business functions
- Supporting Regional Operations Manager in process optimization, operational efficiency and the operational implementation of new initiatives for CCC in EMEA.
- Being part of and contributing to regional CC Operations team with local CC cluster representative
Does the above speak to you and do you think you got what it takes? This is who we are looking for!
- 3+ years of experience in the post-market environment
- BA/BSc degree
- Knowledge of contact center business processes and compliance requirements
- Results-oriented with a willingness to seek responsibility and act with initiative
- Strong project management skills; (the ability to support multiple projects with shifting and conflicting priorities and deadlines)
- Excellent English skills, ideally multi-lingual
- Experience with Microsoft office programs (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- High degree of personal ownership/accountability
- Flexibility in terms of working times
- Experience with operations and vendor interaction is preferred
- Previous experience in complaint vigilance, medical safety or similar environment is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Home office possibilities
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization with excellent working conditions then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking on apply on the top right.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Germany-North Rhine Westphalia-Rhein-Kreis Neuss-
Europe/Middle East/Africa-France-Île-de-France-Paris, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid, United Kingdom-England-Wokingham
Johnson & Johnson G.m.b.H. (7980)