"Caring for the world, one person at a time" has encouraged and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson Medical GmbH in Norderstedt (close to Hamburg).
We are currently looking for a Medical Advisor experienced in the field of surgery, orthopedics or trauma surgery in Germany supporting the Medical Director Medical Devices.
Medical Scientific Advisor – Orthopaedics/Surgery
- Providing scientific and technical support to external customers in response to unsolicited requests for such information with the aim of improving clinical decision making and patient outcomes in the field of knee replacement.
- Enabling peer to peer interactions between HCPs and JnJ Medical Devices, helping our customers to understand the data underpinning our medical devices products (data from studies and registries) and the true value they bring to patients and healthcare systems.
- Champion the safe and effective use of company products.
- Bringing insights from the external clinical and research environment into the company to help optimize medical & product strategy. Ensure we capture another layer of VOC as we make short, medium- and long-term plans for our products and pipeline. Enable the company to identify and partner with surgeons and institutions at the cutting edge of surgical practice, and those with the motivation and ability to help us achieve our clinical research goals.
- Providing local support for clinical trials. Provide deeper, local insights to improve site selection, and accelerate study recruitment.
- Collaborate with the Medical Safety & Quality teams with safety investigations in DACH.
- Proactively supporting communication and management of field safety notices/recalls relevant to the DACH, so that customers receive such information in a clear, timely and appropriate manner. This will be achieved by working closely with Medical Safety, Franchise Medical, Sales, Marketing & Quality team colleagues.
- Degree of doctor (MD or PhD) or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or orthopedic medicine.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a surgical speciality.
- Solid experience in surgery with through clinical or biopharmaceutical experience.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically from a medical perspective about how to medically support the growth of a brand on a country level.
- Demonstrated business acumen and operational skills.
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Fluent German speaker, with good English language skills.
- Ability to prioritize and focus, as well as easily adapt to different situations.
- Results oriented, strong ‘Can-do’ attitude and someone who translates ideas into business outcomes.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)