If you want to leave your personal mark and be valued for who you are, Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
For Ethicon – a division of our Medical Devices Sector – we are currently searching for a working student in the Regulatory Affairs department at Norderstedt, Germany.
This is a limited time contract (31 Dec 2020) with an expected weekly hours of 18,5 hrs / week.
Under general direction and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Assists with the compliance of regulatory agency regulations and interpretations
- Assists with the preparation of responses to regulatory agencies questions and other correspondence
- Assists with preparing necessary outlines, summaries, status reports, memos, graphs, charts, tables and slides
- Provides solutions to a variety of problems of limited scope and complexity
- Conducts searches of existing files for requested information
- Maintains and archives all EU regulatory documentation
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
- Student of a Degree in a scientific field
- 0-2 years of Medical Device industry or medical field experience will be considered a plus during the selection process
- Good level of English verbal and written
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Proactively addressing challenges
- Able to work in a team
- Able to work in a global network
- Able to present to internal and external audiences
Ethicon Endo-Surgery G.m.b.H. (7955)