Janssen, one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of J&J, with more than 35,000 employees working hard to treat, cure, stop and prevent some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time – from autoimmune diseases, hematology, oncology, HIV, mental disorders, heart disease and diabetes. We believe that challenging something is the best way to change it. So, every day, in more than 150 countries, we bring together ground-breaking science and the most creative minds in the industry to think differently about how diseases are treated and prevented. We seek not only to innovate but also to empower people with the tools they need to make informed decisions and achieve the best possible results for their health. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In this role you will be responsible for the strategic planning, development and implementation of external and internal communications that engage and influence key stakeholders across Janssens’ six therapeutic areas in Denmark; protect and improve the Company reputation and support the growth objectives of Janssen in Denmark.
This role is based in Denmark and will report directly to Janssen EMEA Communications & Public Affairs team with a dotted line to the Danish Governmental & PA Lead. We expect the individual to work closely with the Janssen Denmark Leadership Team and provide strategic advice for the local senior leaders regarding all aspects of communications.
Most of the communication will be external towards both scientifically specialized and general public audiences and media as well as general channels and media for building brand equity. Experience in driving awareness through digital channels is especially crucial for this role.
- Develop and implement communication strategies and subsidize the development of Public Affairs strategies to strengthen the corporate image and reputation of Janssen as an inspiring leader, breakthrough innovator, and a trusted partner for healthcare system, as well as being responsible for content of Janssen Denmark’s digital channels.
- Support the delivery of communication plans for priority therapeutic areas, including the launch of new products, line extensions and new indications; work in partnership with key members of the Country Value Teams to ensure that the communications strategy is aligned to commercial objectives.
- Maintain deep understanding of current issues in the environment affecting Janssen and its brands as well as the broader J&J enterprise; maintain key stakeholder trust through effective management of issues.
- Identify and apply key outcomes and metrics to communication practices, and provide insights that improve quality, performance and key capabilities; benchmark activity with appropriate external targets.
- Implement internal communications strategies that drive employee engagement; lead and generate content and editorial plans for the employee communication channels.
- Bachelor’s degree within Communication, journalism or similar is required
- 5+ years of work experience in comparable roles within a company or from the agency side is required, with a good understanding of the healthcare, pharmaceutical or similar industry
- Excellent oral and written skills in main working languages of Danish and English (required)
- Profound experience of social media, set-up and marketing and understanding of digital and social platforms is critical
- Shown ability to build deep, authentic relationships and strong influence with key-stakeholders
- Project Management skills and experience in handling budgets and prioritization across large critical projects
- Experience in issues management
- Experience dealing with national and local lay media and trade media
We are looking for a person who has a strategic and analytic mindset with efforts directed toward achieving long-term business objectives. The person is able to develop successful and positive relationships with external as well as internal partners. The experience includes recognizing internal and external market complexity and acted with courage to drive business success. We believe the right candidate is used to balance multiple projects and prioritize; work to tight deadlines. Finally, we need the person to be an excellent teammate with the ability to work under your own initiative!
If you are the right person for the job, don't hesitate to apply with an updated CV and Cover letter. The selection process will start during the standard 30-days posting period, please send in your application as soon as possible. We reserve the rights to close the advert earlier. All applicants can expect feedback on the application. If you have questions you are welcome to contact Tina Buhl, Government and Public Affairs Lead at +45 29998295.
This posting is not open for external recruiter/sourcing agencies. Please respect this by not approach Hiring Manager, as a representative of an agency.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Janssen Cilag Sweden AB (7315)