- World’s No.1 Healthcare Company
- 12 Month Contract
based – North Ryde
Janssen is driven by dedication to product innovation, customer focus, and organisational excellence. From research to real-life solutions, Janssen has a long track record in developing and marketing treatments that make a real difference.
We are currently looking for a
unique individual with exceptional analytical, communication and data problem
solving skills with the ability to partner and support key internal stakeholders
within our business.
Reporting to the Customer Effectiveness Manager, you will drive step change in team capability to utilise latest advanced analytical methodologies, techniques & tools to link datasets & so identify relationships between datasets & trends. You will support with operationalizing new data management, analytics and visualization prototypes developed by the Business Intelligence analysts.
Other responsibilities include:
- Work collaboratively with the BI Analysts to define and deliver on data integration and prep requirements to support key business analytics initiatives
- Support BI Analysts in identification data gaps, addressing these by sourcing & integrating new data sets.
- Be a key contact and subject matter expert for analytics & data science initiatives to explain where to find which data and assist with data integration/consolidation efforts
- Maintain data catalogue and document the level of quality as well as privacy requirements, purpose and ownership
- Manage relationships with data suppliers to ensure integrity, accuracy & timeliness & improvement of data sources
- Lead the local data governance efforts across business units and teams
Key to your success will be your ability to leverage data and platform expertise to identify and act on opportunities for automation and streamlining of Business Intelligence & Analytics processes. In addition to this, your background will demonstrate:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) or Arts (BA) degree or equivalent degree is required. Preference for degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics and/or Business Administration.
- 3-5+ years of proven success in master data management, data governance, data quality, data integration, data modelling projects
- Excellent communication skills and ability to translate business needs into technical terms
- Strong analytical skills, ability to troubleshoot and enthusiasm for data problem solving
- Track record of working in cross functional teams and collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- Must have collaboration skills and be a team player; Ability to independently plan, organize, coordinate, manage and execute assigned tasks.
- Experience and demonstrated capability with tools such as Informatica MDM, Dataiku, Collibra, Alteryx, DataRobot.
Working with Johnson & Johnson can change everything - Including YOU
By embracing innovation, developing our people and celebrating success, we will lead our industry in inspiring our customers with patient focused healthcare solutions. As a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, Janssen is driven by dedication to product innovation, customer focus and organisational excellence. From research to real-life solutions, Janssen has a long track record for developing innovative medicines that save and improve lives.
If this role is of interest to you and you have the specified qualifications and experience, please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Applications Close: Wednesday 29th January 2020.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Janssen-Cilag Pty Ltd (7490)