Depuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most creative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two phenomenal companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are encouraged to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Our Planning Team in Zuchwil, Switzerland is looking for a Planning Intern.
This is an opportunity for a Bachelor or Master student/graduate in supply chain/business management/industrial engineering or related fields.
The Demand Planning Intern will be responsible to support the EMEA Regional Planning team on the base business activities in Solothurn, Switzerland. She/he will have a wide range of multidisciplinary tasks in a highly demanding environment: participate to cross functional meetings involving EMEA regional and country S&OP partners and execute action plans resulting from these reviews, work with a wide range of systems (SAP, OMP, BI) to ensure quality of forecast data and develop complex analysis (minimum Excel skills required) with the guidance of the team members.
- Lead and complete in a short time frame a meaningful enhancement regarding Supply process (enhancement of Back order management)
- Support S&OP process for the Trauma franchise
- Support in preparation of process consolidation documentation (Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Facilitate analytics: provide data files to the team members to ease their analysis
- Good academic record in Bachelor or Master in supply chain/business management/industrial engineering or related fields
- Fluency in English both spoken and written is a must
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Willing to work in a complex operations environment.
- Aptitude for working with a wide variety of key stakeholders within commercial and supply chain organization
- Organized, prioritization skills, good communications and presentation skills
- Competent to Advanced in Microsoft Office applications.
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are one of the world's largest health care companies and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident and Trans Welcome.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we expect your full application (CV, Motivational Letter) online.
Synthes GmbH (7111)