"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
- The manager is also accountable for leading different projects on site that are linked to the NPI process
- Overall accountability of the NPI Planning process and execution,
- including pro-active and balanced communication of issues
- Define, Lead and execute project related to NPI
- Development of people and organization and drive E2E mindset
- Accountable for flawless execution of all activities within the Site Planning NPI team and ensure the continuation of Schaffhausen being a critical launch and grow site
- Accountable for meeting Goals and Objectives of Site Planning NPI team
- Manage the continuous improvement of the NPI planning process
- Develop talent within the team
- Be a member of the Site Planning Leadership team
- Ensure SHE, GMP and SOX compliance within the Site Planning NPI team
- Develop the talent within the Site Plannign NPI team
In this role you will work closely with various internal and external stakeholders:
5+ years of strong experience in Supply Chain management, experience in manufacturing is an advantage. Preferably within the health care or FMCG industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven business acumen in the area of Supply Chain and financials.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly, and tight deadlines exist.
- Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority; build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different departments and all levels
- Collaborates effectively to achieve performance improvement
- Knowledge of SAP/OMP highly preferable
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication and presentation skills. Strength in interdependent partnering and team management
- English fluently, german language skills preferred
Cilag AG (8562)