Join Johnson & Johnson, the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity!
Working proudly within Johnson & Johnson’s Consumer Healthcare EMEA business, the Regional Marketing Operations (RMO) team’s purpose is to enable the transformation of our business through transforming our portfolio productivity and growing our business efficiency within Marketing across EMEA Brand Franchises and within our Markets. Our dynamic, diverse team sits in the heart of the business, working together with Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, IT, Consumer Business Intelligence.
The Portfolio Productivity Manager reports to the RMO Director, leading Regional Product Portfolio projects & initiatives to support the Markets, Franchises and ultimately the European Leadership Team (ELT). This role is located in our Regional Consumer Headquarters in Zug, Switzerland.
Cross Brand Product Portfolio Management Capability Building
- Takes the lead in developing Product Portfolio Productivity tools to enable Markets and Franchise Teams to build portfolio management as a core capability. Works together with a wide range of Regional Commercial, Supply Chain and IT parters to drive end to end data integration and analysis.
- Builds a robust understanding and capability in Product Portfolio analysis techniques, including an understanding of our data landscape and terminology across a broad group of functions, to continue to evolve capabilities
- Designs and conducts Product Portfolio tool trainings and provides ad hoc support to Franchises, Markets and ELT to drive adoption of tools
- Owns the commercial execution of the rolling portfolio discontinuation process to drive portfolio productivity; has a proactive role in helping to improve process design to continually improve execution
- Responsible as the Commercial lead in supporting Data Teams, to improve our commercial data strategy and data quality
- Supports the definition of key performance indicators and Portfolio Productivity guidelines for Markets and Franchise
- Manages external portfolio analytics resources to outsource day to day data management tasks to driver overall RMO team efficiency
Regional Portfolio Productivity for Skin Health Portfolio – Operational Support
- Acts as a key player within a broad functional team (Franchise, Finance, Supply Chain) to identify and execute Portfolio Productivity initiatives for Skin Health Brands across the Region
- Partners with Supply Chain and Finance to identify, shape and track productivity indicators/ benefits of identified initiatives
- Leads the development of Product Portfolio capabilities for Skin Health brands through Product Portfolio support to Franchise and Lead Markets
- A minimum of 6 years experience in a Marketing / Commercial / Supply Chain function
- Experience in portfolio management / data analysis / data science
- Experience in managing projects, in a complex environment - across Markets, Cluster or Regions
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills - capability to drive insights from data
- A pro active self starter, who is comfortable in navigating an organisation
- Excellent relationship building, influencing & collaborative skills
- Individuals with passion for linking data to strategy and a passion to get things done would be a good fit for this position
- Minimum BA level and proficiency in English is required
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we expect your full application (CV, Motivational Letter) online.
Cilag GmbH International (8525)