Profound Change Requires Boldness. Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Teams from J&J’s consumer business are creating digital tools to help people track the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
As pioneers in medical devices, we continually focus on elevating the standard of care within the hospital setting —working to expand patient access, improve outcomes, reduce health system costs and drive value. We create smart, people-centred healthcare to help the patients we serve recover faster and live longer and more vibrantly.
Biosense Webster, Inc (BWI), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Technical Specialist role based in the North London region within the UK/IRL Team.
Biosense Webster, Inc., is recognized worldwide as an industry leader in endocardial diagnostics and therapy. Guided by the needs of Electrophysiologists, the company has pioneered innovative technological advancements ranging from the first deflectable tip catheter to the market leading three-dimensional cardiac navigation system we have today.
We are a key growth driver for J&J Medical Devices, operating in a fast growing and rapidly developing Electrophysiology marketplace. As a business we have a close relationship and understanding with our customers and as a result, product portfolio today and a strong pipeline for the future.
Do you have an interest in EP and want to work for a company focussed on innovation and an exciting future product pipeline?
- You will need to meet and exceed sales targets for the geographic area, increasing catheter utilisation in Electrophysiology to maximize consumable sales aligned with the Business Plan.
- Provide Clinical Support for coverage for cases performed with the CARTO 3 Navigation System
- You will deliver customer training plans and effectively transfer knowledge to empower customers to use BWI kit effectively and independently.
- Align with all mandatory training and attend local and abroad training programmes to maintain and develop knowledge required to fulfil job role effectively.
- Collaborate with Regional Business Manager, Clinical Training Lead, Technical Specialists (TS), and Sales Specialists (SS) to develop creative activities to achieve sales targets and to allow the franchise to gain market share and differentiate from competition.
- Execute on key marketing strategies to include the successful roll out of new products
- You will create and maintain firm business relationships with KOLs and other strategically important clinical and economic partners.
- Develop in depth understanding of the needs and objectives of customers on all levels- both clinical and non-clinical partners, in order to develop tailored solutions which improve sales and sales potential for Biosense Webster.
- Maintain knowledge of competitor's products and strategies in the local market
- Adopt Credo based principles in all interactions with internal and external customers.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Clinical Physiology or a similarly relevant degree.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written communication
- Trained to apply advanced Microsoft package skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
Experience and skills
- Knowledge and experience with the CARTO 3 system or any other 3D mapping systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive relationships quickly.
- Have the capacity to gain in-depth product and procedure knowledge and communicate effectively with all key stakeholders within the EP lab setting.
- You should be self-disciplined, organised, and be able to take ownership and responsibility for business objectives.
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership. The ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks at a time is required
- A teammate and independent thinker
- Ability to positively influence thinking, behaviour and gain commitment
- Full & clean driving license
- Territory: North/East London
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make. Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)