About the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is a leading global optical company that develops life changing techniques for all ages. We provide eye surgeons and their patients with a complete solution that includes a range of advanced products and services developed to help people of all ages with sight defects. We offer market leading technique for laser surgery, equipment for cataract operations and intraocular lenses. We also offer a program for education and support that help eye surgeons to master the full range of the technology.
Johnson & Johnson Vision in Uppsala produce the ophthalmic viscoelastic device Healon. We manufacture our products from scratch. A substance is produced from raw materials and is through different steps in production processed to finished products. The whole process takes several days and monitored closely. A variety of quality assurance measures are made continuously. It is important that the product is free from particles, fibers and odor. Improvements to the product and the process are made continuously to lift the organization to a more efficient level and to position ourselves in front of our competitors. At our site in Uppsala, there are many different tasks and employees with different experiences and skills. We are about 120 employees located in Uppsala and 8 400 employees worldwide within Johnson & Johnson Vision.
Electrical/Facility Engineer in Engineering and Property Services
Engineering and Property Service main purpose is to provide compliant utility’s and environments for operation organization to produce Healon product family. Focus area is Clean rooms, WFI water, Clean Steam and facility in general. We are now looking for a new team member to strengthen our quality commitment and general support within the department.
The Electrical Facility Engineer is responsible for the electrical installation on site to comply with Swedish regulations and laws. You are the subject matter expert (SME) for Facility monitoring system (FMS) and are an active part of the team that ensures the delivery of media supply to production and support functions. You will work on maintenance, operating energy, technology, environment and safety issues within the JnJ standards, as well as investigate, plan and implement new maintenance projects.
- Ensure compliance with GMP on relevant systems in accordance with QA directives.
- Develop preventive maintenance work and improvement work within the department.
- Perform remedial maintenance that is within the department's responsibility.
- Plan, conduct and direct engineering projects or studies including complete projects requiring advanced knowledge of a specialized field.
- Apply comprehensive and diverse knowledge of engineering principles and practices within broad assignment areas.
- Take on the role of electrical responsibility on site.
- Build and drive priorities and timelines for project completion while working to control costs, expenses, and manage to budgets
- Present finalized procedures in defined formats for document control and diligently verifies files and records for historical purposes.
- Submit ad hoc estimates of design costs including equipment, installation, labor, materials, preparation, and other related expenses for budgetary purposes.
- Provide criteria and performance specifications for facilities and equipment required to meet outstanding operating requirements and building and safety codes.
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for a person that is multiskilled, having both an administrative as well as practical talent. Persistently seek new knowledge in technical solution with in our area of expertise. And constantly nurture a network of people both internally and externally to retrieve news, knowledge and use as support to discuss new ideas and solutions.
- Required education according to the Swedish Electric Safety Authority (required).
- Proficient spoken and written Swedish and English language (required).
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (required).
- Experience in Life science industry is meriting.
- Possibility to every fourth week preform on-call duty for a week (on site within one hour, in case of emergency) (required).
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter. The selection process will start during the standard 30-days posting period, please send in your application as soon as possible. We reserve the rights to close the advert earlier. All applicants can expect feedback on the application.
This posting is not open for external
recruiter/sourcing agencies. Please respect this by not approach
Hiring Manager if you are a representative of an agency.
AMO Uppsala AB (8507)