Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Supply Chain Deliver (formally CLS) is one of the primary organizations within the Johnson and Johnson Supply Chain (Deliver pillar). The mission of this organization is to build capability and drive operational excellence in the areas of customer service, distribution and transportation to improve the overall customer experience.
The Deliver Finance Sr. Finance Analyst will lead financial support of key activities for Supply Chain Deliver business partners and helping build business cases for key initiatives to drive investment decisions. He/she will lead all aspects of financial processes including development of annual forecasting cycles (business plan and forecast updates), monthly/quarterly reporting of actual results and providing financial guidance across Medical Devices, Consume, Pharmaceuticals, Vision Care business segments, with extensive coordination across all 4 sectors in a matrix organization setting.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive and support finance business processes for Japan cluster, including business planning, reporting and analysis for cross sector business
- Create visibility of SC Deliver COGS (In bound freight and other COGS items) and distribution cost (SG&A) performance for the cluster
- Coordinate Quarterly results reporting and business planning processes with SC deliver regional team (net cost change reporting)
- Establish key analytical framework and financial KPIs for SC Deliver economic drivers and cost to serve
- Stakeholder management by proactively connecting with business segment finance leaders to provide cost transparency and share key initiatives
- Project analysis and portfolio prioritization – provide business insight and analysis in identifying, prioritizing and executing key programs, e.g., network and transportation optimization, execution of strategic initiatives, process harmonization and capability building, etc.
- Coordinate financial process under J&J’s 3 tier finance structure, while playing a business unit finance role for supply chain finance
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting /Finance with a minimum of 5 to 8 years of relevant financial experience
- Bilingual (fluent in Japanese and English)
- Excellent MS Office skills covering MS Excel and MS Power point
- Previous analytical and/or management accounting experience required;
- Relevant supply chain finance experience preferred
- Experience working with cross functional stakeholders and ability to thrive in complex business environment
- Self-driven, strong business acumen; comfortable working independently
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Hands on knowledge of operating systems such as SAP, BW Cognos and TM1
- Finance/Accounting, CPA, CMA, MBA or other financial certification preferred
- Experience in a MNC finance environment preferred
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)