About the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having advanced patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions with an offering directed at delivering clinical and economic value to health care
Introduction and Overview
The Senior Commercial Analyst (internal title) is part of the Nordic Commercial Excellence team.
The overall responsibility is to lead change management, technical and analytical improvements in salesforce effectiveness and commercial analytics. This person will be the Nordic market representative in EMEA commercial excellence forums and will work closely together with the local sales organization and the wider EMEA team on various projects and initiatives to further shape and strengthen commercial excellence in the company. The role is an excellent opportunity for a commercial minded, ambitious individual who has genuine interest in data and analytics.
This role is based in Solna, Stockholm.
Responsibilities in this role are focused on process optimization, performance analysis and follow up as well as to drive development within the SFE & CRM fields. The areas covered are often complex in nature and require process expertise, understanding of systems and an ability to communicate effectively with multiple partners in a matrix organization. Areas include:
- Commercial Analytics – Maintain/improve existing processes and technical solutions. (Qlik Sense, Excel VBA tools). Educate organization in existing processes and tools and act as SME in advanced analytics.
- SFE & CRM – Maintain and improve existing CRM processes. Lead change management within salesforce effectiveness. Full ownership of CRM tool (Salesforce.com) and SFE performance analysis tools in the Nordics. Educate organization in existing processes and tools. Represent the Nordics in EMEA CommEx forums.
- SFE & Analytics Projects – Lead/participate in different cross-functional projects in the Nordics and EMEA.
The role requires a highly skilled and structured person with attention to details and an excellent ability to prioritize and make things happen. Superb interpersonal skills are essential as the role involves continuous contact with Nordic and EMEA partners. It’s imperative that the Senior Commercial Analyst has high level of understanding and a genuine interest for both systems and numbers.
What you will need to succeed
- Genuine interest for both systems and numbers.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an eye for details.
- Confirmed ability to analyze complex sets of data and generate substantial insights.
- Superb communication skills with the ability to flex interpersonal style appropriate to various levels and stakeholders.
- Must be able to effectively communicate analytical information ton non-technical members of the organization.
- Ability to prioritize with an excellent sense of urgency.
- Able to deal with high workload and tight deadlines.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in i.e. Business Administration, Economics or Engineering (required).
- We see that you have 3-5 years of experience in relevant fields. E.g. Business Controller/Analyst, CRM Analyst (required).
- Experience in analytical software E.g. Tableau, Qlik, Power BI (required).
- Experience in CRM tools E.g. Salesforce.com (required).
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel (required).
- Proficient spoken and written in English (required). One or more Nordic language (preferred).
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter. The selection process will start during the standard 30-days posting period, please send in your application as soon as possible. We reserve the rights to close the advert earlier. All applicants can expect feedback on the application.
This posting is not open for external recruiter/sourcing agencies. Please respect this by not approaching the hiring manager directly.
Johnson & Johnson AB (7320)