Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
We are looking for a highly committed:
Supplier Quality Engineer III based in Neuchâtel
The Supplier Quality Engineer III provides overall quality assurance leadership in the management of select contract manufacturing sites and raw material suppliers engaged in the production of Johnson and Johnson products.
- He/She will Conduct audits to good manufacturing practices, international organization for standardization and any other applicable standards.
- He/she will provide complex product team support for quality system design and audit, compliance assessment, and for support of steady state manufacturing processes.
- He/She will utilize multifaceted industry and process excellence standards on an experienced level in daily quality operations, including good manufacturing practices (GMP), equipment engineering system (EES), and international organization for standardization (ISO).
- He /She III will address and correct product and process complaints.
- He/she will report on contract manufacturer performance metrics and management reviews.
- He /She will oversee audits of all quality system categories to assess compliance to process excellence standards.
- He/She will ensure comprehensive measurement systems to monitor effectiveness of quality and reliability systems to identify, bracket, correct and prevent defects, presenting reports to management.
- He/she will handle complex technical issues for manufacturing processes that are to be transferred to satellite facilities.
- He/She will provide Quality Engineering support to suppliers including audits/assessments, inspection technique support, verification/validation activities, CAPA and change management. FDA CFR Part 820 and ISO 13485 regulations/standards will be the focus.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required. A Degree in Engineering, Life Science, or related discipline is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a GMP and/or ISO regulated industry is required.
- Experience in the medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry is helpful.
- Operations supplier quality experience is preferred.
- FDA and ISO regulations knowledge is required.
- FDA CFR Part 820 and/or ISO 13485 knowledge is helpful.
- Auditing background is preferred.
- Strong communication, teamwork, and problem solving skills are required.
- Strong root cause analysis skills are required.
- Experience or knowledge with machining manufacturing processes and injection molding is preferred.
- Six Sigma, Lean, or ASQ Certification and trainings are preferred.
- Proficiency in French and English is required.
- Flexibility for travel (up to 25% travel, including possible international travel).
If you want to be a change agent in a challenging environment and shape the future quality organization, please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
Medos International Sarl (7898)