"Caring for the world... one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are crafting one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and well-being of people around the world.
DePuy Synthes a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is hiring a Global Service Quality Lead in Oberdorf, BL.
The Global Service Quality lead will be the point of contact for quality and compliance aspects for WW Service Centers.
- Ensure general compliance support for accurate execution of QS procedures at all PTS Service Sites
- Ensure compliance of all PTS Service sites to global and regional regulations
- Responsible for harmonizing and monitoring processes related to specific aspects of quality systems such as training and quality agreements deployment
- Lead service procedures harmonization at Depuy Synthes sites that execute service and repair of finished devices
- Collaborate with Service Operations to ensure global harmonization of service processes
- Support Procedures updates and harmonization for global service alignment for WW PTS sites
- Provides project leadership and analytical problem-solving expertise
- Collaborate with Customer Quality representatives to ensure compliance to reporting requirements of all Power Tools (PTS) Sites and accuracy of service evaluations linked to customer complaints
- Support tracking of monthly business performance and quality metrics for each PTS site
- Coordinate and support resolution for all NCs, CAPAs and audit observations related to Installation and Services
- Ensure the quality and compliance of service processes and record for NCs, CAPAs, Product Quality Escalations and any data analysis supporting QPR and QSMR activities
- Ensure support in timely execution of NCs, CAPAs, Audit Observations, by collaboration across functions, sites and evaluating issues for resolution
- Support Service Sites internal and external audits based on sites requirements
- Conduct trainings related to procedural changes and coordinate with relevant partners to investigate and document deviations identified at the sites
- Maintain awareness of FDA and ISO regulations while developing solutions to satisfy business needs
- Lead continuous improvement activities to ensure efficiency, effectiveness and compliance of PTS sites
- Support training and alignment for changes related to service processes and system relates issues
- Support the deployment of KPIs and targets for projects deployed within Service
- Conduct data driven analysis based on requirements
- Lead a small team of 2 regional quality coordinators
Master Degree in Engineering or other technical field preferred
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in Medical devices industry or highly regulated industry preferred
- Experience in Quality or Complaints Management
- International working experience
- Proven understanding of projects planning
- Excellent communications and analytical skills are required.
- Ability to work in team
- Organizational skills, ability to resolve conflicts
- Analytical thinking
- High sense of responsibility and reliability
- Work Independently within established timelines
- Business proficiency of english is required
- Good knowledge of German or any other additional language are helpful for this role
- Lean six sigma Green/ Black Belt, Project Management Certification or ASQ certification (CIA, CQE) are an asset for this position
- Available to travel at local PTS Service sites
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization with excellent working conditions then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking on apply on the top right.
Please click on DePuy Synthes and Johnson & Johnson if you want to learn more about our business and check our new career channel on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/CareersAtJNJ to understand our working culture!
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Synthes GmbH (7111)