Marketing Manager – Healthcare Professional and Rx Strategy
The Purpose of the Role:
Aligned to the global brand strategy, develop & implement the Northern Europe professional & Rx marketing strategy, (1-3yrs) for the defined brands to drive growth in sales and market share across the key need states.
This position requires a strong understanding of the NHS structure, funding and commissioning and how to influence HCPs to prescribe or recommend.
The market activities will include those associated with supporting all aspects of the marketing mix including development of targeted materials, salesforce assets, health economic tools, media, digital, PR, KOL development, seminars and speaker meetings plus input into use of resources, policy and environmental campaigns.
Managing the professional team with a direct report of one brand manager. You will work closely with wider brand SQUAD and sales teams to ensure effective development and implementation of the brand and sector marketing strategies.
The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills to ensure ‘buy-in’ and commitment from both sales and marketing colleagues and be able to work in a cross-functional matrix environment.
- Lead the professional brand strategy across Northern Europe for the defined professional and prescription brands (smoking cessation focus) to ensure all aspects executed with excellence.
- Across the entire professional team (4) manage the capability plan and sharing of best practice.
- Strategically consider alterations to the healthcare environment and implement innovative support packages that assist the sales team in achieving market growth and share acceleration
- Drive the development and launch of key product formats / sizes / claims for the healthcare sector
- Support the generation of materials and claims messaging for all relevant audiences, CCGs, GPs, consultants, pharmacists, other HCPs e.g. Midwives, Dentists, Health visitors & local authorities to grow the market and brand share.
- Strong understanding of all the different channels to reach the required audience, experience in digital activation to HCPs
- Knowledge of the different data sources available to analyse prescription & pharmacy sales and ability to use that data to determine opportunities.
- To ensure effective management of promotional budget by the team
- To effectively launch New Product Development (NPD) through close collaboration with Medical and Regulatory colleagues Develop a strong KOL programme with relevant content to varying audiences for use nationally
- Understand the internal Healthcare compliance restrictions and champion within team to ensure compliance throughout the wider team.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the ABPI & PAGB professional code of conduct and act as final signatory for ABPI approved materials
Experience & Skills:
- Degree standard and ABPI accredited (desired)
- Pharmaceutical sales and marketing experience – desired
- Strong commercial understanding & financial acumen
- Experience in management
- Analytical use of data (in particular IMS data)
- Ability to interpret clinical studies/data and link to commercial opportunities ‘Can-do’ attitude, with ability to influence and work in a collaborative way
- Proven implementation ability
- Proactive and results driven
- Innovation - brings new ideas to the table
- Good Interpersonal skills, able to influence management and work cross-functionally
- Strong organization skills with ability to prioritise
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)