At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal.
At Janssen Cilag, part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies, we are currently recruiting a Multichannel Coordinator (MCC) NL.
The key responsibilities:
- Acts as the SPOC between the Brand Managers and the preferred supplier network of Janssen Benelux (creative agencies, digital production agencies, print management, warehousing, media buyer, …)
- Functions as a marketing asset specialist, who supports his/her partners with the optimization of briefings of promotional assets over all on- and offline channels (leave behinds, advertisements, digital banners, websites, …), with knowledge of the role of each asset in the customer journey
- Takes the lead in getting the briefings of his/her partners by setting up regular intakes. The baseline is to use the tactical plan and push the Brand Manager towards campaign briefings and to provide proactive advice on branding, regulatory rules and timelines for individual assets
- Has deep knowledge of corporate, product and disease branding & regulatory rules and can review assets in line with these guidelines
- The MCC initiates, coordinates the ZINC approval process for all promotional assets and is responsible for the branding approval. When a ZINC job is certified, the archiving is done by the MCC.
- Seeks for optimization to build omnichannel assets and the collaboration with the preferred supplier network
- Manages the stock of promotional materials
- Bachelor/Master or equal by work experience
- Excellent planning and organizational skills (be able to work with strict deadlines)
- Proactive and assertive attitude
- Performance driven
- Communication skills to connect with different creative partners
- Follow-up on marketing communication trends and ability to share them with partners
- Creative mindset and out-of-the box approach to advice partners on assets
- High level of independency
- Team player
- Excellent writing and speaking skills of EN and NL (FR is a plus)
Netherlands-North Brabant-Breda-Graaf Engelbertlaan 75
Janssen-Cilag Netherlands (8345)