Johnson & Johnson is the world's most
comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of
nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world
compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics
markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing
- 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨메디칼 (Medical Devices)
- 포지션: Regulatory Affairs Manager
- 근무지: 서울시 용산구
- 근무형태: 정규직 (Regular)
Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea is recruiting for an RA Manager, located in Seoul.
Provides support to the Regulatory Affairs for Medical Devices, and has the opportunity to be a team lead responsible for regulatory planning for new product introductions and product changes, and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance. Interacts with regulatory agency personnel in order to expedite approval of pending application and to resolve regulatory matters. Consults with management personal to establish strategies and prepare appropriate regulatory filings for the regulatory activities. Generally, has responsibility for projects of medium and large scope, such as accountability for regional/global/multi-functional projects.
1. Leads and executes regulatory activities to meet commercial/regulatory requirements.
2. Developes NPI strategies with the goal of expedited approval, resolving regulatory issues and provides technical guideline to team during the course of submission preparation and interaction with regulatory agencies.
3. Assists in establishing project priorities, allocating resources and workload to execute regulatory activities.
4. Takes regulatory leadership role offered projects in local/region/global.
5. Specifically develops strong working relationships with affiliate regulatory contacts and the business.
6. Represents Regulatory Affairs on cross-functional teams in the local business to provide scientific and regulatory support as needed to business partners.
7. Actively monitoring the regulatory environment, interprets changes, analyzes impact, and influences industry bodies to ensure that industry position is appropriately represented.
8. Supports direct reports for continuous development in regulatory knowledge and leadership area.
1) Bachelor’s degree preferably in a scientific, technical discipline or project management.
2) 8+ years Regulatory Affairs or related field, Medical Device experience
3) Experienced in dealing product registration, registration maintenance and KGMP in medical device product categories
4) Experienced in developing team and leading team project
5) Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
6) Ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners/teams
7) Strong project management skills
8) Well defined problem solving
9) Strong sensitivity for dynamic and multi-cultural environments
10) Experienced in driving industry projects as a lead
11) Experience with international regulations
12) Proven analytical abilities
13) Proficient in English both oral or written
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1905789408W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Korea Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JNJCareersKorea/
- J&J Korea Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/country-recruiter-talent-acquisition-296167147/
“좋아요” & “팔로우” - 존슨앤드존슨 오픈 포지션 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 페이지 통해 만나 보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)