At Janssen, we are
dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical
needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases
and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our
commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to
people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson
& Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information. Janssen, part of Johnson &
Johnson Family of Companies is now looking for an experienced Quality Head:
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Maternity Leave Cover Contract
Manage the day-to-day activities concerning legislation and regulation to shape the external environment and influence decisions by policy makers and lawmakers to benefit customers, shareholders, and the business. Be responsible to assure optimal price and reimbursement for company’s brands in Slovakia. Be working with Market Access, Commercial, Medical Affairs and other teams in Slovakia and also with various regional colleagues and teams. Provide reimbursement market analysis as appropriate to the business.
- To define and implement the local / cluster quality strategy in line with regional BQ strategy and local business strategy.
- To lead and co-ordinate the development and deployment of an effective LOC QMS
- Responsible to obtain and maintain the required QMS compliance certificates, licenses and quality agreements for the LOC
- To be the LOC lead for quality oversight and risk management
- To be the LOC point of contact for quality
- Manage the local BQ organisation and resources
- Manage the GMP/GDP and product quality aspects
- Implement, maintain and monitor the GMP/GDP part of the J&J quality system for commercial organisations in the LOC/ Manage local processes
- Primary degree in Pharmacy
- At least 3 (ideally 5) years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry, Quality Management System experience is essential;
- Understanding of pharmaceutical product development, release and distribution processes;
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant pharmaceutical legislation and GMP/GDP;
- Strong self-reliable, analytical, communication, decision-making and leadership skills for interaction with external and internal customers and partners;
- Knowledge and full understanding of the J&J Quality Policy and Standards, the Cluster / LOC QMS and CLS QMS
- Business acumen to balance safety, compliance and availability of product for a patient
- Team player within region, ability to leverage across LOC’s in EMEA / WW
- Open for standardization: regional and local thinking, team player at EMEA level
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team a good track level of success in business
- Many employee benefits.
Johnson & Johnson Slovakia, spol. s.r.o (7067)